Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] De Zerbi watching football on his holiday

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Do check out Football Italia Sepulveda.

It is probably my favourite TV program ever, I absolutely LOVED that show. Such happy memories of the highlights shows and live matches. My love of football was heavily influenced by that show. For me and a lot of other people my age who’s parents couldn’t afford Sky, that was our televised football (other than recorded episodes of MOTD and Endsleigh Football League Extra as they were on too late!).

The likes of Ravanelli, Torrichelli, Baggio, Signori, Recoba and Del Piero - all absolute heroes of mine! Serie A will always be a magical league to me because of those times.

Still love James Richardson on BT Sport and Totally Football Show and Albion bias put aside, Peter Brackley is my favourite ever commentator.
Not forgetting Faustino Asprilla at Parma, with the commentators mentioning weekly that he himself doesn’t know if he’s going left or right

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not forgetting Faustino Asprilla at Parma, with the commentators mentioning weekly that he himself doesn’t know if he’s going left or right
And how right they were, never seen a player go from the sublime to ridiculous so quickly, he either did something elite or fell over like a drunk Bambi on ice. Loved watching him

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do check out Football Italia Sepulveda.

It is probably my favourite TV program ever, I absolutely LOVED that show. Such happy memories of the highlights shows and live matches. My love of football was heavily influenced by that show. For me and a lot of other people my age who’s parents couldn’t afford Sky, that was our televised football (other than recorded episodes of MOTD and Endsleigh Football League Extra as they were on too late!).

The likes of Ravanelli, Torrichelli, Baggio, Signori, Recoba and Del Piero - all absolute heroes of mine! Serie A will always be a magical league to me because of those times.

Still love James Richardson on BT Sport and Totally Football Show and Albion bias put aside, Peter Brackley is my favourite ever commentator.
Nah. The RAI Uno football show with ex players and loads of very attractive long legged beauties in the front seats was the dogs dangly bits.!

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
1686478256170.png
maybe signing a beer deal whilst in Italy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here