[Football] De Zerbi to Chelsea?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_8870.gif

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Roberto De Zerbi has been sounded out as a potential replacement for Erik ten Hag as Manchester United manager.

It is understood that De Zerbi has been contacted by United with regard to succeeding Ten Hag

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Roberto De Zerbi has been sounded out as a potential replacement for Erik ten Hag as Manchester United manager.

It is understood that De Zerbi has been contacted by United with regard to succeeding Ten Hag

He's certainly been busy since he left us if it's all true!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Delighted RDZ doesn't seem to be going to Chelsea. Hopefully he won't go anywhere before we have a new man firmly up and running and (Hopefully) starting so well that it's not quite so gutting that he's no longer ours. Would be a horror show if he ended up at Chelsea and he doesn't seem like the sort of bloke Ashworth would want in at Man U. Hopefully he'll go abroad.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Very much hope the Maresca rumour is true. Anywhere but Chelsea would be easy enough to accept.

Yes! It would be just great to stop the Chelsea - Brighton narrative, but it's going to take a couple of years of no one going there to really put a cap on it.

The good thing is that the new medical team are only starting in June, and hopefully a new recruitment team will follow. Neither will have worked with Winstanley, Jewell, De Zerbi (or Ashworth for that matter) so hopefully ties are being cut with our departees.

Yes! It would be just great to stop the Chelsea - Brighton narrative, but it's going to take a couple of years of no one going there to really put a cap on it.

The good thing is that the new medical team are only starting in June, and hopefully a new recruitment team will follow. Neither will have worked with Winstanley, Jewell, De Zerbi (or Ashworth for that matter) so hopefully ties are being cut with our departees.

I like it, adds spice to the fixtures.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Maresca feels like a massive risk for Chelsea.
As an aside I had a mate who was a ST at WBA so i saw him play a few times. This must have been late 90s. Lovely little footballer.
So pleased RDZ isn't going there.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Maresca feels like a massive risk for Chelsea.
As an aside I had a mate who was a ST at WBA so i saw him play a few times. This must have been late 90s. Lovely little footballer.
So pleased RDZ isn't going there.

Apparently he used to share a car to training with Potter!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here