Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi Thoughts?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is not a game RDZ will win.
Why do you suggest it's a game at all? I'm sure Roberto is happy that we turned down a huge offer and kept Caicedo, but he can be honest with Tony about our prospects if we either let players go too soon or fail to strengthen. They're on the same side here, Tony wants his club to succeed and he too knows that's going to cost money. But if we go backwards, RDZ won't want to stay forever.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This is something I have been pondering for a while, how will Tony take to someone who speaks his mind directly and somewhat forcefully. I suspect that provided he is worthy of respect Tony will take notice and listen, and it's fairly clear RDZ is worthy of respect. We should have the funds available for a couple of new squad players but the next issue is finding what we need, maybe RDZ already has some players in mind. As I have said a few times in this thread I really like RDZ's openness, it's really refreshing to hear opinions and thoughts without having to decipher their actual meaning.
You think previous managers wouldn't have done this? TB doesn't strike me as the type of guy who wants 'Yes' men - he would rather have people in place with a backbone and fight their corner.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When it works it can be a thing of beauty. The tightness of some passes in defence and killer balls into the final third. I thought it was going great in the first twenty minutes. But then it seemed like we stopped trying and just waited for it to happen, and that is as frustrating as it was under Potter.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

From the man himself regarding the build up method.

An opportunity for fish pun lovers as well, the man has everything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here