Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi Thoughts?

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Depth wise, I think LB, CB, CM and now are a little light. I'm not sure the pathways are at the level they should be to deal with any further losses either via transfer or injury. I think thats what RDZ is getting at.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don’t exclusively he was, but found it abit odd. Webster wasn’t great but not subbed at half time bad.
He had been ill this week so possibly fatigue

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Bit late if he has changed his mind now. I think you are just trying to find an issue when there isn't one.
The words I am referring to, literally and I mean literally, came out of his mouth an hour ago. I’m not trying to find anything but I am concerned when I hear that as it’s not the first time he’s said something similar.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
We all have our favourite coaches/managers , until gp decided to be a bellend i thought he was the bees , but this guy i respect far more . I had a brother in law RIP who would move a mountain two inches to the right if it pleased you , but if you crossed him ( i never did) book a flight on the next shuttle to Mars . Both are accommodating , both will say what they mean but both are fair and decent , cant ask for more imo .

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The words I am referring to, literally and I mean literally, came out of his mouth an hour ago. I’m not trying to find anything but I am concerned when I hear that as it’s not the first time he’s said something similar.
Then he needs to make his mind up then. No point moaning about the chairman 2 days before the end of the window when 2 days previously he said he was happy.

He has made a point throughout this window that the transfer market is nothing to do with him. He is speaking in a language he has only just learnt. I doubt that what he said he meant as a dig at the club. If he did mean it, then I think he is misguided.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
And he started that answer with the words "I don't expect nothing (sic)" meaning I don't expect anything.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ve never know a fan base to be so anti signing players it’s a little weird. The CB situation needs addressing even Veltman has looked off the pace the last couple of appearances. Trossard needs replaced with some quality not a kid who might come good after a year in Belgium.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Top 6 in the PL, 5th round of the FA Cup.

January is notorious as a difficult window to recruit, I’m pretty confident RDZ said only a few days ago he was happy with the squad?

Surely the summer is the time to recruit and strengthen in areas RDZ sees fit.
Some of our best signings over the Amex years have arrived in January. Surprised we haven’t signed a couple considering our position in the league. (I don’t mean 18yr old prospects)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve never know a fan base to be so anti signing players it’s a little weird. The CB situation needs addressing even Veltman has looked off the pace the last couple of appearances. Trossard needs replaced with some quality not a kid who might come good after a year in Belgium.
No, some of us are anti bedwetting-every-day-a-new-player-isn't-signed. Subtle difference.

Maybe no so subtle. :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Top 6 in the PL, 5th round of the FA Cup.

January is notorious as a difficult window to recruit, I’m pretty confident RDZ said only a few days ago he was happy with the squad?

Surely the summer is the time to recruit and strengthen in areas RDZ sees fit.
And we will have to to maintain this level…..
I’m not moaning though I’m really not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here