Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi second favourite to become next Chelsea manager....

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Given our recent experiences with both players and managers I have to accept that there are clubs that can tempt our staff away. If RDZ was offered the Chelsea I would not be surprised if he'd take it.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Given our recent experiences with both players and managers I have to accept that there are clubs that can tempt our staff away. If RDZ was offered the Chelsea I would not be surprised if he'd take it.

I would.

Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Man Utd and he'd go, for sure. All of these are massive clubs that can win everything, if they find the right manager.

Chelsea are f***ed though. Truly f***ed. Boehly has f***ed them for years to come, surely. No manager in their right mind would go there. They f***ed Potter and now they're f***ing Pochetinno. Spending insane money to buy completely random players on insanely high wages and insanely long contracts is an absolute disaster for Chelsea. How can they recover from this?! I think Boehly walzed in thinking that football was as simple as US sports and he could just buy trophies... but instead he has truly carcrashed the whole club.

I would be absolutely SHOCKED if RDZ lacked the intelligence to go to Chelsea, or any top young manager for that matter.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I would.

Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Man Utd and he'd go, for sure. All of these are massive clubs that can win everything, if they find the right manager.

Chelsea are f***ed though. Truly f***ed. Boehly has f***ed them for years to come, surely. No manager in their right mind would go there. They f***ed Potter and now they're f***ing Pochetinno. Spending insane money to buy completely random players on insanely high wages and insanely long contracts is an absolute disaster for Chelsea. How can they recover from this?! I think Boehly walzed in thinking that football was as simple as US sports and he could just buy trophies... but instead he has truly carcrashed the whole club.

I would be absolutely SHOCKED if RDZ lacked the intelligence to go to Chelsea, or any top young manager for that matter.
Stop sitting on the fence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here