Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi quote

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You’re never going to convince a Toney or Watkins to join knowing they’ll be playing second fiddle to Ferguson in parts, and the club won’t want to stifle Evans development.

Nor would those clubs sell, or we would pay what they are worth
he's 18 mate , he's not going to play every game.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
if we get 55 mill and him for mac then in my eyes it's decent business .....why would you listen to manu fans who were expecting a ronaldo replacement and he's been playing off the bench in a team full of "superstars" that are playing shyyyte , despite being 3rd in the league.? ffs
1) He's not even a MUFC player – he's on loan there from Burnley.
2) He scored TWO goals for Burnley in 20 games
3) He's a berk

Apart from that, FANTASTIC idea!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That’s exactly it. It has got us to this point but to go further you need to invest in experience and strength in depth. That is the next stage, particularly now we are making money.

Agreed. It then depends how much further Tony Bloom thinks we can go. The seven teams above us plus Chelsea all have far greater resources. We can break into the top 6 this season. Sustaining that in future seasons is likely to be much tougher as there are more teams able to throw big money around than European places. Top 10 for several seasons in a row would in itself be a huge achievement.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ok ....we'll stick with Denis then....:thumbsup:
If someone pokes you in the eye the solution is not to poke yourself in the other eye.

Edit: I meant that to mean the alternative to not buying Foghorst Weghorst isn't to moan about a current player, but it reads like I think that Foghorn Weghorn is as shit as Deniz...

Likewise, what does "I have never wanted more" mean?

Does it mean I have always been satisfied, or that I have never been so dissatisfied?

Last edited:

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
As well as Veltman’s knock meant Gross was at RB rather than further forward so Enciso started rather than impact from the bench. Colwill not fully fit either. We picked up a few too many injuries at the wrong moment unfortunately.
I think Colwill should of played at the back , allowing us to Gros in midfield

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Interesting quotes from RDZ:

Facundo Buonanotte will start against Forest and De Zerbi said: "I'm trying to understand the right moment to put the young players on the pitch."
Good to see. Will be nice to see what Buonanotte can do and is also playing Enciso too. Good stuff.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I disagree I find it refreshing that we have someone fighting so hard for us
Who is he fighting against though? Do we really want him fighting Tony or Paul Barber? Till now I kind of thought they were all on the same page or at least looking at the same book.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If someone pokes you in the eye the solution is not to poke yourself in the other eye.

Edit: I meant that to mean the alternative to not buying Foghorst Weghorst isn't to moan about a current player, but it reads like I think that Foghorn Weghorn is as shit as Deniz...

Likewise, what does "I have never wanted more" mean?

Does it mean I have always been satisfied, or that I have never been so dissatisfied?
i'm sorry old boy , you've lost me again ....we need a striker to bring Fergie along , i mean are you going to say Diego Costa is shit as well , Weghorst is a target man in the Andy carroll mould , completely juxtaposed to the current system of passing the ball into the net i'll grant you .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i'm sorry old boy , you've lost me again ....we need a striker to bring Fergie along , i mean are you going to say Diego Costa is shit as well , Weghorst is a target man in the Andy carroll mould , completely juxtaposed to the current system of passing the ball into the net i'll grant you .
I may have lost myself, too, if I'm honest :lolol: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here