Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi Cam v Luton

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Interesting that seconds before we scored the 1st goal, Roberto was livid about something. He was atill annoyed after the goal went in.

I wonder what it was?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Interesting that seconds before we scored the 1st goal, Roberto was livid about something. He was atill annoyed after the goal went in.

I wonder what it was?
Should be pretty easy to deduce by watching the highlights back, as it was only a few seconds before the goal. Likely to be a wrong pass made or a player dwelling on the ball for too long.

Jimmy Grimble

Should be pretty easy to deduce by watching the highlights back, as it was only a few seconds before the goal. Likely to be a wrong pass made or a player dwelling on the ball for too long.
I thought it was either the Dahoud pass to Mitoma, or the lack of movement when Dahoud had the ball prior to passing it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I thought it was either the Dahoud pass to Mitoma, or the lack of movement when Dahoud had the ball prior to passing it.
Nah, he'd just heard they'd run out of Concourse pies and the queues were a nightmare.

Meanwhile, I love him putting the little cover back on his headrest. Even when in the moment, he's got one eye on the smallest details.

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
What would he have preferred Dahoud to have done from there?
Perhaps he could use Milner, who was unmarked? Mitoma was marked by two men. Or as others have said he was dwelling too much for making the pass? Don't know but De Zerbi said in the post-match interview that they have to play more quickly.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Doesn't much like shaking the hands of the opposition players.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Who's the silly Luton tart in the home end !
What makes you think she was a Luton fan?

luton.jpg

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

I wonder what it was?

I'm in W1F and was watching him at the time.

I'm very confident he screamed PERRVISSSSSS as Estupinan didn't make the run he wanted him to

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Steve Sidwell mentioned that too in the 5 Live commentary here - they sit just behind RDZ dug out so he spent a lot of time commenting on what he was up to throughout the match >> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001pnhf (from 35 mins in)
"The funny thing was as the ball went into the box, Di Zerbi went absolutely nuts, he thought the chance had gone"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here