Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi Cam - calmest manager in the PL

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

That death stare at six seconds :eek:

Interesting that he celebrated Mitoma's goal after (I assume, judging by the other video) the VAR check, but not instantly...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
1675101350669.png

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Think this is the one of the best goal celebrations I’ve seen from the dugout - RDZ didn’t need a history lesson to know how valuable taking the points was on this one.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
His latest comment isn’t to good when asked ‘ can we get Europe ‘ ask Tony Bloom. Obviously very disappointed he didn’t get backed in the window.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Think this is the one of the best goal celebrations I’ve seen from the dugout - RDZ didn’t need a history lesson to know how valuable taking the points was on this one.

Not afraid to abuse Bmuff’s Craig Pawson, you’ve got to love that.

Attachments

• 47FB2AA5-79C5-4492-A3BE-9A6A11057A89.png
    47FB2AA5-79C5-4492-A3BE-9A6A11057A89.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Where was this?

It's actually taken out of context:

'Asked what European qualification could mean for his club's stature, the 43-year-old said on Saturday: "You have to ask this question of Tony [Bloom]. For sure we would like to try to arrive in the Europa League, but for the level of the club, it is not my problem.'

So nothing to do with him being 'obviously very disappointed he didn't get backed in the transfer window'!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Many of the replies on the you tube channel are from overseas, particularly Japan. Amazing!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Where was this?

Asked what European qualification could mean for his club's stature, the 43-year-old said on Saturday: "You have to ask this question of Tony [Bloom]. For sure we would like to try to arrive in the Europa League, but for the level of the club, it is not my problem.

"I don't know the politics of the club. I can't decide, no? I can decide the way in terms of quality of play, in terms of style of play, yes, the first 11, but the politics of the club, no."

I don’t think that’s a criticism of the January window. More a realistic assessment that it’s in TB’s hands what the club can achieve in the future. Also, not an indictment of RDZ if we don’t make it this season, obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here