Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

De boer

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Der (Big) Boer(d)?

De Boerd of Directors maybe, taking a final look around de training ground before de keys are handed over.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
21359209.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Boss of the Dutch Champions Ajax? Second favourite for the Spurs job? In Lancing, you say?

Blimey I know Levy is a bit trigger happy but has Pochettino been sacked already?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
(**** insert picture of Oscar here****)

DE BORE.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
De Boers, you say?

Well somebody round them up quick, or before we know it, the filthy dogs will have taken the eastern Transvaal again :angry:

boer-main.jpg

Based upon some I have met recently, they could only fit 4 of them side by side in a trench that size nowadays and they would not be able to run very fast either so don't panic, we have it under control. :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Based upon some I have met recently, they could only fit 4 of them side by side in a trench that size nowadays and they would not be able to run very fast either so don't panic, we have it under control. :thumbsup:

Well that's all well and good. But what about the Zulus?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Ronald working with their DS a bit like Oscar used to be with Barca

Maybe they want someone to over see implimenting a top down coaching / training set up while that Burke sorts transfers

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well that's all well and good. But what about the Zulus?

Another proposition entirely. They would not be so silly as to dig a trench in the open like that - hiding in the rocks and long grass is more their thing. We are rather outnumbered so regular, unsolicited deliveries of firewood, blankets and offering lifts is keeping them sweet for the time being. Having said that, on a recent trip to Isandlwana, we did come across this advance party on a reccy:

goats.jpg

Zulu goat impi. Deadly.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another proposition entirely. They would not be so silly as to dig a trench in the open like that - hiding in the rocks and long grass is more their thing. We are rather outnumbered so regular, unsolicited deliveries of firewood, blankets and offering lifts is keeping them sweet for the time being. Having said that, on a recent trip to Isandlwana, we did come across this advance party on a reccy:

View attachment 54390

Zulu goat impi. Deadly.

Watch out. I've just spotted a bunch of Boers sneaking up on the top of the Spion Kop there. Get yourself to cover, quick!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, give'em half a chance
Ron ald De Boer is dancing with me
cheek to cheek

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was it someone wearing an orange shirt and clogs!?
Could have been Raymond Van Barneveld!

Funnily enough I saw him in Crawley Sunday so prob more chance of this!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Having one of the De Boers or Bergkamp as manager at The Albion wouldn't be too shabby. Their teams are technically brilliant and play the right sort of footie.

Saw Ajax play Real Madrid a couple of seasons ago and despite being outgunned by the Galacticos on paper Ajax played some fabulous stuff and opened up Madrid at will, unfortunately their finishing was off that night. I loved their effortless skill on the ball and ability to retain possession while constantly carrying an offensive threat.

Most importantly their philosophy is instilled through their academy and they are happy to throw youngsters into the first team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here