Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Which goes on to remind me just how much I loved this bad boy:-

118124210235.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Most boring sport ever. You can clearly see in the video, even though the driver was leading the race he was so bored that he tried to commit suicide by driving into the wall. That's what travelling in an endless loop does to people.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Most boring sport ever. You can clearly see in the video, even though the driver was leading the race he was so bored that he tried to commit suicide by driving into the wall. That's what travelling in an endless loop does to people.
The crowd reaction makes me laugh.

Cheering like idiots because something is actually happening.
Then screaming like idiots because a tyre lands next to them.

You can't have it both ways.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Indeed, The track is so boring I'm not surprised there are not more crashes as drivers check their phones and their Facebook accounts. They should re-do the track like an old Scaletrix track with the crossover points, that should focus the mind.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be fair it is very impressive the stadium but the beach at Daytona is the daddy of all beaches - awesome

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
To be fair it is very impressive the stadium but the beach at Daytona is the daddy of all beaches - awesome

I went to Daytona for the day, from Orlando but the weather wasn't great so didn't see much of the beach but the Bikerfest with the Harley's was on, which was cool.

Drove past the stadium and it is impressive and do fancy going. So, will the cheap seats be right at the back (least dangerous) or at the front (most dangerous)????

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What are the huts like at the beach

There are none, but cars are allowed and it is simply fabulous an amazing day had twice.

Me, Junior and Mini body surfed for 5 hours non stop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here