Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day after the office Christmas party

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
No holiday left to take, 4 hours sleep, office party last night, alcohol was flowing.....

How do I survive another 6 hours in the office, people can see my screen so cant just surf the internet all day.

Its going to be a long day!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I managed to do that last year daveinprague, at a hosted hotel too. All in the lobby and the lift everything.

Just dont get wwhy these things are on a Thursday? Football Manager on iPhone is helping

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tizer, hula hoops and a wank in the disableds (not ON the disabled) should see you right. Jacket potato, cheese and beans for lunch too.
You're welcome.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Tizer, hula hoops and a wank in the disableds (not ON the disabled) should see you right. Jacket potato, cheese and beans for lunch too.
You're welcome.

This sounds like some very sound Medical advice. If only the NHS was more useful on this subject.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
about to do a McDonalds run, hoping to hold out so dont have to get everyone elses that dont want to leave. So annoying when you go to get something and then about 10 jump on board, oh get me this get me that....F Off, go get your own.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I woke up vaguely remembering the events of the day before, starting in a West End Turkish restaurant. There were 15 of us, it involved a £600 bill paid for on our managers credit card (£400 on booze), pillng onto black rubbish bin liners outside the restaurant afterwards, proceeding into a West End pub, a member of staff climbing onto a table,singing, falling off and spilling drinks all over the next table of strangers, an office temp then baring her breasts, and the said manager waking up the next morning with 15 underground tickets in his pocket.
That's a REAL office party.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I woke up vaguely remembering the events of the day before, starting in a West End Turkish restaurant. There were 15 of us, it involved a £600 bill paid for on our managers credit card (£400 on booze), pillng onto black rubbish bin liners outside the restaurant afterwards, proceeding into a West End pub, a member of staff climbing onto a table,singing, falling off and spilling drinks all over the next table of strangers, an office temp then baring her breasts, and the said manager waking up the next morning with 15 underground tickets in his pocket.
That's a REAL office party.

And did you recall asking the office munter for a Xmas kiss under the cameltoe :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here