Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy sexyhair propper

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
I'd go gay for him.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I’ve always seen him as one of the first names on the team sheet when fit, and we’ve really missed him this year. His composure and quality is so crucial when we want to play like we do.

A midfield of Propper, Bissouma and Lallana has to be the way forward. With Welbeck further forward I’m still confident we’ll have enough to stay up. Need to start winning some games though.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I was having kittens at the end when he lost the ball a few times- usually it’s followed by a goal for the oppo but thank god not this time. I can’t work out if he tires quickly or just keeps onto the ball too long at times

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
He's class, he's in the Dutch squad, he should be starting when fit. In previous seasons he's looked technically our best player.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Good to have him back, I rate him very highly, never understood the vilification TBH.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
He's class, he's in the Dutch squad, he should be starting when fit. In previous seasons he's looked technically our best player.

Only on NSC has he been “shit” ...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Personally, not sure he warrants a place.

He has a great line in five yard pokes and prods and has wonderful outside of the right foot passing technique, but don't think he contributes enough defensively. So today, that last minute chance Wolves had, It's Davy ball watching and letting that kiddy have a free header. Should score. Also the Arsenal goal the other day, he was seriously treading water on the way back.

I also don't fancy him as an offensive threat either. The worst at shooting i've seen in recent years at the club (amid strong competition)

Not saying he's rubbish, just think he does a similar job to Lallana, but not as well and don't think we can carry two players with that little athleticism

An excellent middle third player, but doesn't contribute elsewhere

Sorry all

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
My worry is if he suddenly appears with a manbun and clears off to Leeds.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
So today, that last minute chance Wolves had, It's Davy ball watching and letting that kiddy have a free header. Should score. Also the Arsenal goal the other day, he was seriously treading water on the way back.

That's debatable. If you watch it back, Wolves overloaded so they had an extra man. And as for Arsenal, you can't pin that goal on him as much as you want to.

An excellent middle third player, but doesn't contribute elsewhere

As opposed to the rest of our midfielders who have been banging in the goals and assits?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
That's debatable. If you watch it back, Wolves overloaded so they had an extra man. And as for Arsenal, you can't pin that goal on him as much as you want to.

As opposed to the rest of our midfielders who have been banging in the goals and assits?

It's true. We need more. Much more from midfield. None of our options to partner Biss are compelling. Personally, I have come round to the idea that White might be our best option. I'd still place Alzate above Propper when fit and am interesting in what Moder will bring

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not been a big fan of his but in the second half he looked good coming forward my concerns have always been his defensive attributes .

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
It's true. We need more. Much more from midfield. None of our options to partner Biss are compelling. Personally, I have come round to the idea that White might be our best option. I'd still place Alzate above Propper when fit and am interesting in what Moder will bring

We have tried White and Bissouma together and it doesn't work. Neither is creative enough.

Not sure what has happened with Alzate but he seems to be out of form. Hopefully he comes in and has a good game vs Man City so we have some competition in midfield for who partners Biss.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It showed, although Bissouma can do wonderous things, we look so weak in midfield. Propper came in in the second half and we looked so much stronger. Our midfield was also incredibly stronger against Arsenal as well. Propper does the unfancy stuff really well, so nobody notices him, and therefore people think he offers nothing.

Bit like Stephens!

Bissouma and Propper is a very exciting prospective midfield two. Stick Trossard or Mac Allister in front of them as a 10 and we are in business. (Well we will get some higher score draws anyway).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here