Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy Propper

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Wrong time of year to have Wham's 'Last Christmas' earworm. Oh well.

Good luck Davy!!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Love Davey, even without the hair.

Reminded me of Dale Stephens, he's 2 years older and has been unattached since the summer. I guess that's the end of his career if he doesn't get something soon. Surprised he's not been signed by a L1 or lower championship team. On the waste pile at 33.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Reminded me of Dale Stephens, he's 2 years older and has been unattached since the summer. I guess that's the end of his career if he doesn't get something soon. Surprised he's not been signed by a L1 or lower championship team. On the waste pile at 33.
Surprised Liam didn’t offer him something at Hull. He seems to be signing X seagulls.
Remember you don’t understand football if you don’t like Dale sideways Stephens 🙄🤣
We didn’t miss him whatsoever.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Think Stephens would have a new club if it wasn't for the drink driving thing. Certainly good enough to play for pretty much any Championship club.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

Love that man.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Think Stephens would have a new club if it wasn't for the drink driving thing. Certainly good enough to play for pretty much any Championship club.
Oh I'd totally forgotten about that. He's banned until April this year. Good point.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All clubs have drivers / club transport so not sure that’s stopping him …

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Brilliant player, a Propper pass was a thing to behold he was /is class and I hope he knows how much our bton family congregation loved him - glad he’s back will do great for them once he’s match fit

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Brilliant player, a Propper pass was a thing to behold he was /is class and I hope he knows how much our bton family congregation loved him - glad he’s back will do great for them once he’s match fit
This, some of his threaded passes were RDZ style before it had even been invented In this country.

I hope he's enjoying playing again, and happy in himself that is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here