Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davie Selke

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not keen on these videos, when you see the same goal from five different angles, stretch’s the five minute video out. Anyway looks good from three yards out, but how often do we actually put the ball in that position.

All that really matters is that he will improve what we have and maybe score or assist the goals to keep us up. Just having a big forward with pace and hopefully presence in the box would be a big plus. He doesn’t have to be a world beater, just compete with the big defenders in this league and leave some space for Maupay/Connolly to get time on the ball in the box

I’m getting carried away here, he is nowhere near signed :down:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I went to Hertha v Paderborn in September and he was awful. Their fans were really getting on his back during the game so I doubt they’d be sad about him leaving.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I went to Hertha v Paderborn in September and he was awful. Their fans were really getting on his back during the game so I doubt they’d be sad about him leaving.
So a lot of their season ticket holders think he is shitehouse?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

This is a great upgrade on posts about relatives, season ticket holders and shithouse :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seem to recall him being a decent prospect a few years ago, but it doesn't really seem like he's kicked on from there.

Still, we're linked with a striker so that's something, right?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Scored 3 goals in his last 38 appearances

Reckon I could match that

SING me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All that really matters is that he will improve what we have and maybe score or assist the goals to keep us up. Just having a big forward with pace and hopefully presence in the box would be a big plus. He doesn’t have to be a world beater, just compete with the big defenders in this league and leave some space for Maupay/Connolly to get time on the ball in the box

Good post.

I can see him in a front 3 with Maupay or Connolly and maybe Tross or Ali-J.

He is bigger than Murray and one hell of a lot faster - he’ll give us something very different.

Seem the type of player who like Wilson at ‘Muff, could score a hat load of goals if his confidence was high.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Used to be prolific, now can't buy a goal, looks crap and fans on his back. That sounds like Barn Door Billy Paynter. Let's hope not!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

This was him at the age of 20/21.

IMO he looks much better than Solanke based on this video

Like Murray, it could be he just needs to join a club where he finds his confidence being the confidence striker he looks. Maybe Hertha BSC just hasn't been the right club for him?

I've got a good feeling about this bloke. Seems to have that ability of being in the right place at the right time. Something we never saw from Big Jurg.

All this based on you seeing just one video clip of him?

:facepalm:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Does Naylor ever actually break any news?

He seems to only shoot rumours down or reveals news already reported elsewhere. Considering ignoring him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Yes all of the above.
Exciting if it happens, but as I always remind myself I was excited by CMS and Liam Dickenson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Does Naylor ever actually break any news?

He seems to only shoot rumours down or reveals news already reported elsewhere. Considering ignoring him.

I see on another thread mention of his wife. Surprised he has one as all he seems to do is say no. Maybe that is why she likes him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here