Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davids starts for Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:ohmy: is NSC heading for another closedown ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't care if he is any good I'm still bloody jealous

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
We struggled for a few games after Warnock left. We were play off potential then. We stayed up. This year will be a transitional year, but I don't expect us to struggle to be less than mid table.

You've been struggling in more ways than one though haven't you? It certainly wasn't just the playing side...

You may not struggle this year now but that is because the FA's way of dealing with financial problems is a disgrace.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Flippin' heck

MK Dons 3 - 2 Blackpool

1' Baldock S. (1-0)

And then

55' Ormerod B. (1-1)
56' Easter J. (2-1)
57' Easter J. (3-1)
58' Sylvestre L. (3-2)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
There would be a lot of excitement had he signed for us, but only for his name, not his current ability and I think a lot of people would rather we spent money on someone more worthwhile i.e. has a serious future ahead of him or someone currently playing at the top of his game.

Kish is probably our equivalent, but he had been playing regularly before hand.

1-1 - Pompey OG

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
I can't believe how jealous you guys are, ok Davids has had a couple of years out but he has been training with Ajax and been playing a lot of street football - if you guys say you wouldn't want him at brighton you are seriously mad!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Portsmouth Palace, what a fixture, the battle of the spivs. :sick:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't believe how jealous you guys are, ok Davids has had a couple of years out but he has been training with Ajax and been playing a lot of street football - if you guys say you wouldn't want him at brighton you are seriously mad!
Really not jealous. Seriously.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

You're just going by reputation though.

I have no doubt the club would sell bucket loads of shirts with his name on the back, but don't think there would be much benefit to the team

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good penalty shoot out this....

both teams equally inept

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here