Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] David Walliams

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lots of rumours floating around about D.J. - that will ruin a certain heritage TV channel ms schedule at the weekend
My daughter knows a lawyer who is working overtime at the moment

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think a lot of people will want to believe this, because they dislike him and it’s human nature to do so, including powerful people in industry.

And a lot of people will protest on his behalf, because again that’s human nature.

The truth is never in between though. Especially in the internets court of public opinion when a majority accused are found guilty, even when the legal courts find them not.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I had the ‘pleasure’ of meeting/working with him when I was very young! Gives me shivers!

I worked with a female who'd done a whole pantomime season with Biggins at The Theatre Royal in the late 80's. She never slagged off anyone .... other than him .... said he was complete wnkr, arrogant and a bully of all the kids working the season for free.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Hugh Edwards, Russell Brand and DJ still to come out. What a shock for this national treasure.
I have no idea who the DJ could be. I'm completely out of touch with UK-based scandal and gossip. When is the name likely to be in the public domain? Yes, I'm curious. Sorry if that is offensive to anybody.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I have no idea who the DJ could be. I'm completely out of touch with UK-based scandal and gossip. When is the name likely to be in the public domain? Yes, I'm curious. Sorry if that is offensive to anybody.
If it's what I've been hearing, its a DJ who may have been spotted around Peckham in the 80s.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I deny all allegations.
All of them, 100% consensual 👍

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hugh Edwards, Russell Brand and DJ still to come out. What a shock for this national treasure.
Who is DJ ? Please, not David Jason ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Davy Jones of the Monkees ?
This time next year we’ll be millionaires Micky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here