Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
IF we get promoted with a game spare, I'd quite like to see him taking a penalty

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm more than happy to let him off the 2 or 3 mistakes recently due to his amazing saves prior..

But no more 😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He had so many loans!

Yes suprised he played so few times for Fulham but shows he's really going to feel settled here hopefully and I think he's good enough to be a Prem keeper for us IF we get up there. Does he have a couple years left on contract or running out?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He had so many loans!

Yes suprised he played so few times for Fulham but shows he's really going to feel settled here hopefully and I think he's good enough to be a Prem keeper for us IF we get up there. Does he have a couple years left on contract or running out?

Out of contract in June, unfortunately.

He'll only be staying if we go up, IMO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this squad will get dismantled whichever division we are in. Shame because replacing the spirit could be as hard as finding the right players

Stockdale to Leeds if they manage to get promoted.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is there a link/thread regarding other players who are out of contract this summer? I'm guessing Bruno/Sidwell/Ankergren are on a rolling 1 year contract and Dale Stephens.
Not under contract next year ( loan returns in brackets )

Stockdale
Maenpaa
Ankers

Bong
Bruno
(Pocognoli)
(Tomori)

Forren

Stephens
Sidwell

(Akpom)
O'Grady

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think this squad will get dismantled whichever division we are in. Shame because replacing the spirit could be as hard as finding the right players.

Bit OTT that! Sure, either way there are likely to be changes - a bit of strengthening if we go up, some replacements for players - like Stephens, for example - who may well move on if we don't, but to talk of dismantling the whole squad - no, I don't think so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here