Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Maybe as a gesture of goodwill, having now admitted liability about how poor this performance was, the players should club together and refund the ticket value we paid today

What a stupid statement. You buy your ticket with no guarantee of the performance! Why do you need a 'gesture of goodwill' because we got stuffed? Maybe you would want a refund if we fail to score in a game. I would suggest that you don't bother buying a ticket if you want a 'goodwill' gesture every time the team don't perform. Dear oh dear!

theboybilly

That is absolutely ridiculous. Shit happens get over it. I actually thought we were a bit unlucky first half as we seemed in control early doors but every bounce went against us. Some days it just doesn't work out and today was one of those days and I'm sure even the players didn't want that outcome

So true. Albion didn't play well but they were never 3 goals worse than Cardiff. They had the luck for each of their goals (I thought it was a very soft penalty from where I was seated) and pulling back just one goal had them panicking. Getting back to 3-2 would, I feel, brought us at least a point. We were such a better side in the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half it was unreal. That penalty killed the game when it was always within reach at 3-1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a stupid statement. You buy your ticket with no guarantee of the performance! Why do you need a 'gesture of goodwill' because we got stuffed? Maybe you would want a refund if we fail to score in a game. I would suggest that you don't bother buying a ticket if you want a 'goodwill' gesture every time the team don't perform. Dear oh dear!

Indeed **** it I will give up 35 years of love for BHAFC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Maybe as a gesture of goodwill, having now admitted liability about how poor this performance was, the players should club together and refund the ticket value we paid today

Nah, but covering travel expenses would seem right. How much did it cost you?

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Indeed **** it I will give up 35 years of love for BHAFC

Maybe you should give us a token gesture by giving up frequenting this board?

Your comments about not being able to enjoy the free benefits of 1st class rail travel that your tedious job 'should' enable you to enjoy is even more hard to swallow when you bleat on about being offered a refund due to a poor performance when other fans have paid good money for expensive rail travel which helps subsidise your free travel.

You fat prick. :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here