Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale tweet

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Certainly better than that French cockerel a few years ago up at Man United.

I was going to post "Who does he think he is, bl33ding Eric Cantona".

But quite happy to receive the thoughs of a decent and thoughtful bloke.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Has anyone got friends on Facebook who keep sharing WANKY philosophical sayings like this?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I can barely turn on a computer yet alone add an image so if some one can add a picture of his tweet it would be fantastic.

He wrote " Just a little something to one and all @officialBHAFC fans and staff"

He added a picture saying "Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because its stormy now doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine"

I'm sure some people will say he should just get on with playing, but to me it shows that the players recognize that they're in a bad run of form, and are hungry to get back on track.

Maybe he is thinking of his Summer holidays?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

:lolol:

"Those more receptive to bullshit are less reflective, lower in cognitive ability (i.e., verbal and fluid intelligence, numeracy), are more prone to ontological confusions and conspiratorial ideation, are more likely to hold religious and paranormal beliefs, and are more likely to endorse complementary and alternative medicine."

Am I being a bit hyprocritical sharing this quote?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Makes a change from him feverishly retweeting anyone who's sucking his sack I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here