Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Noelia Déniz ‏@noeliadeniz 1m
You must bare in mind the club's economical situation & possibilities. It's not about the manager's decision, it's not in his hands #BHAFC

This is what she posted. It suggests she thinks she has some idea about our budget. It is also having a dig at our club. No twisting of words by me. You seem to believe her. That's your prerogative, but more fool you.

I think you could read that quote as being about the selling club, as in its not the managers decision to sell due to the economic situation at the spanish club.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
So, we may have

Spanish Dave,
Spanish Rodney and
Dale-boy Stephens all taking to the field.

Shame about Liam Trotter!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think you could read that quote as being about the selling club, as in its not the managers decision to sell due to the economic situation at the spanish club.

You could, I agree, although the hashtag says otherwise. And the fact she said almost the same thing about Oscar at Brighton some time ago.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Spanish Rodney

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Could it be the same Spanish Dave just having a laugh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is more reliable than most. He works at the ground / in the club and from what I can tell keeps his eyes and ears open but doesn't tweet any old tittle tattle.
Its amazing what gossip you can pick up as a car park steward.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I should hope so, I'm all for the Paralympic ideal and everything, but we're not buying a player with no legs

I'm not so sure. Buckley's legs seem to have gone. Granted, he had them when he joined us, but we seem happy enough to have continued paying him despite them having disappeared. We could cut all the boring waiting around out and just buy a player with no legs. It would save time.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
His wiki page says he's signed for 3 years!

Grabben only got offered 2. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here