David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Can someone summarise the last 13 pages please?

Who is he? Is he good? Is he signing for us? Are Bournemouth/millwall/forest getting involved? Is this a much coveted but until now unseen 'Oscar Signing'?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why would he be an Oscar signing when we've signed loads of players based in Spain before?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't know how much we've got to spend, but I know we can't afford Wayne Rooney. You don't have to know how much we have to know that budgets/transfer and wage demands have rule out first choice, especially if you have a source that says "our first choice wanted too much, so we went with this guy instead".

She isn't claiming to know what our budget is, just that this guy wasn't our first choice, and our first choice was out of our price range (without claiming to know what that range is).

I think you have A LOT more faith in her ramblings than I do.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think you have A LOT more faith in her ramblings than I do.

I take all comments from people claiming inside info with a pinch of salt. My comments aren't about having any particular faith in her comments, but not aggressively, and in some cases during the summer offensively, shouting her down just because I don't like what she's saying (or in a lot of case, because of what I have twisted her words into meaning, y'know, such as suggesting she is claiming to know what the budget is when she has said no such thing), which is what a lot of people did and why some seem to think she knows nothing.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Out
Bridcutt 2.5mil

In
Stephens bid accepted and discussing terms

Potential
Sanchez fella as per this thread.
Conway no news
No other rumours in or out

I'd take those 3 for Bridcutt, good as he was for us. That would be sound business all round.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
RODNEY *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

???

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is the Trotter rumour not worth a mention?

yes, if we are definitely naming the new spanish geezer Rodney, i can feel a song coming on....

He's got a free kick like a rocket,
I'll get the suitcase from the van........ needs work

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
On the other hand, why wouldn't it be?

I'm not saying it isn't, but a few on here seem certain that he must be the first Oscar signing.
I don't care either way, as long as we don't do a Spurs or Sunderland and buy a load of shite no-one wants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports