Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don't see what point you're trying to make? Mustafa said, "Spaniards simply are better at football than us." and then you go on to list all players that aren't English ???

At risk of being whooshed, not only are they not English, they're not Spanish either.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
TO "Don't blame it on the boogie"

David Rodiguez Sanchez
David Rodriguez Moonlight
David Rodriguez Goodtimes
David Rodriguez Boogie.

To "you're simply the best"

Rodriguez Sanchez
Better than all the rest.
And he came from Celta Vigo
He knows how to find the net.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
This would surely put to bed the Wickham rumours, we wouldn't need another striker, CMS's return is not too far off as well.

Especially when we only play one up front.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The Celtic last departures on the winter side and front Bellvís Carlos David Rodriguez. Both players trained today no longer with peers in Madroa.

Bellvís play if everything goes in the Ponferradina on loan as David will do in Brighton in the English Championship.

With its outputs Celta releases two chips to address the incorporation of forward looking in the market. It is tomorrow at twelve hours to find it.

:mad:

They are getting rid of 2 more players this summer. They (including our man) trained alone today. "Our man" is probably coming here. This will enable them to buy someone else on deadline day.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
His nickname can't be DIRTY, or anything based on the Sanchez part of his name. That bit will be dropped, innit (see Inigo Calderon Zapeteria, Gustavo Poyet Domiguez, Bruno Saltor Grau, David Lopez Moreno for further examples...)

I'm going to call him RODDERS.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Oh posh spice is a slapper
She takes it up the bum
And when she is shagging Beckham
She is thinking of David Sanchez as he can make her Cum

Jimmy Grimble

According to Martin Varela on Twitter, Large Dave rejected offers from the MLS and Spanish second division.

Link to Twitter page - https://twitter.com/Varelita_7 journalist?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
His nickname can't be DIRTY, or anything based on the Sanchez part of his name. That bit will be dropped, innit (see Inigo Calderon Zapeteria, Gustavo Poyet Domiguez, Bruno Saltor Grau, David Lopez Moreno for further examples...)

You've changed the order of a couple of them.

It's Gustavo Dominguez Poyet.

Also... Jose Leonardo Ulloa

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Dave it is then ...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
his nickname can't be dirty, or anything based on the sanchez part of his name. That bit will be dropped, innit (see inigo calderon zapeteria, gustavo poyet domiguez, bruno saltor grau, david lopez moreno for further examples...)

i'm going to call him rodders.

I've just seen where he's from, ergo he's THE TOLEDO TORPEDO!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 28s
After some digging can confirm #bhafc interest in David Rodriguez. Unlikely to be the only one they are looking at though.

3 Spanish Daves ???

Spanish Dave , Rodney and ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here