David Moyes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Would be an odd move for him as the club is on an almost identical footing. Unless the rumours about Rodwell going to Man Utd are true and he has been forced to sell against his will.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
The 2 clubs are exactly the same in my opinion. Crazy move, unless Moyes knows all his best players are about to be sold.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Umm, a bit like when someone posted on here that Gary Megson was going to get the Bolton job, having overheard a phone conversation at an airport...I went into work an tipped him hotly for the job, based on the NSC tip (which are often bollocks)...this was greeted with mass derision, but a few red faces when he was appointed. I always wished that I had stuck a few quid on it, despite not really being a gambler, would have been nice to go in and wave my winnings in their faces!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not ruling it out, but it would really surprise me. Maybe he feels he's got Everton as far as he can and fancies a new challenge (albeit a rather similar objective, i.e. top 4)

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think the way these books work, it only takes one substantial bet for the odds to be dramatically cut. some mug goes in and drops £250 on Moyes and the bookie thinks, shit he might somthing. when was the last time bookies priced up the favorite for a managers job correctly? its near random speculation at the start, fraught with inside information later.

Moyes would be a mug to move, he's waiting for the Man U seat to become available.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Umm, a bit like when someone posted on here that Gary Megson was going to get the Bolton job, having overheard a phone conversation at an airport...I went into work an tipped him hotly for the job, based on the NSC tip (which are often bollocks)...this was greeted with mass derision, but a few red faces when he was appointed. I always wished that I had stuck a few quid on it, despite not really being a gambler, would have been nice to go in and wave my winnings in their faces!

I remember that! Me and my ex put a fiver each on it after reading it on here and were gutted we didn't put loads more on!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Everton are more likely to kick on in my opinion, and their fans are far better then those of Villa

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why would he move sideways? He has his players and his staff in Everton, he's settled and the fans love him, why lose all of that? Either it's all bullshit or he reckons he is about to lose half his squad or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports