Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lopez - real hatred from an Albion fan

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
A loudmouth (he is, every game) in WSU c. block H, has a pathological hatred of Lopez. Spent the entire time Lopez was on the pitch shouting 4-lettered abuse at him, culminating in a "Get off, you Spanish cu*t" when he was subbed. A few fans near the so-called 'fan' turned on him, he mouthed back, stewards intervened and he disappeared.

I cannot remember such unbridled loathing and abuse of a current Albion player before.

Yeah I saw this, bloke has been going years home and away but one of these types that is never happy, used to moan his head off at Poyet. Didn't hear exactly what he said and no excuses for him but he seems a bit simple to me. Fair play to the fella having a go at him though if thats what he said.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Did you know that ALWAYS using CAPITAL letters DOES NOT, repeat DOES NOT make any opinion STRONGER?

In FACT it gets taken LESS SERIOUSLY.

I MUST remember to CHANGE my ways. It's for emphasis.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
OK, I'll use bold from now on.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Am I the only one that has got the point of the thread? There were a million and one things to get more angry about today than Spanish Dave.

The ref. Both linesman. Adkins. Drenthe. Longish queues at the concourse at the end of which you got dry pie or dog burger. The fact we're still selling this season's kit. Gordon Greer. The kids who screamed in to the mic at half time. Heart FMs playlist (lite) on the PA at half time again.

Ok nine more things to get more angry about.

Yes he bottles tackles but that's not his job. He sets up and scores goals. When you only get one per game that's quite valuable. Plus WE DO NOT PLAY CONVENTIONAL WINGERS.

*rends garment*

Thank Christ I am not the only one to note Dave's value to the team. Yes he can be lightweight, he is not a midfield bruiser, but watch and take note of his movement off the ball where he I always available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here