• Give him a 4-month contract

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Give him a longer contract

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh dear god why? he's had a couple of years to prove himself and proved to be a utter waste of space.

:angry:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
never looks it 2 me but mcghee obviously sees something in him! have to wait and see

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
According to McGhee, Lee and 3 other players "have all got something we could use but at the moment what they have got is no use to me". I assume this means the kettle has broken down.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Albionite83 said:
According to McGhee, Lee and 3 other players "have all got something we could use but at the moment what they have got is no use to me". I assume this means the kettle has broken down.

When I watched training last week all the players were taking penalties at Kuipers and Lee was behind the goal getting the stray balls!!

:D

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Which joker voted to give him a long-term contract?:smokin: :shootself

He's simply GOT to (even though he's not:angry: ) go, as has been pointed out he's done f**k all in his time here

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
samparish said:
Which joker voted to give him a long-term contract?:smokin: :shootself

He's simply GOT to (even though he's not:angry: ) go, as has been pointed out he's done f**k all in his time here

Me. :tosser:

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
The poll is clear.

"Please release him, let him go."

Don't forget we tried to get rid of him at the end of last season to Cambridge, it only fell through because he wanted us to make up the drop in his wages!

I think he's only still here because every time we get a new manager, he gets another chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here