Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David James to Sign

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Taken from tomorrow's Daily FootballRumours.com (front back page)

'Daily Football Rumours.com can exclusively reveal ex-wales international David James is to sign for Brighton and Hove Albion. Their favourite football-based internet chat place thing 'MSC' was buzzing with the players name all yesterday evening, from which we can exclusively reveal he will be signing along with Michael Owen, Guti, and David James'

- A. Hack

Additional: Current Spain international Vicentelot Ridriguez has not turned up to training on monday quoted and was quoted as saying from his villa in Lisbon 'lol f*** this for a game of soldiers lol i swear if one more thing is written about me stated as fact when it is actually armchair psychology lol i will do my f***ing swede and that lol'

Star Ablion player Greg Bobkin was rumoured to be 'disappointed' with bench-warmer viceteoleotls attitude.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
[/B]
Taken from tomorrow's Daily FootballRumours.com (front back page)

'Daily Football Rumours.com can exclusively reveal ex-wales international David James is to sign for Brighton and Hove Albion. Their favourite football-based internet chat place thing 'MSC' was buzzing with the players name all yesterday evening, from which we can exclusively reveal he will be signing along with Michael Owen, Guti, and David James'

- A. Hack

Additional: Current Spain international Vicentelot Ridriguez has not turned up to training on monday quoted as saying 'f*** this for a game of soldiers i swear if one more thing is written about me stated as fact when it is actually armchair psychology i will do my f***ing swede and that' he is not report for training, manager potet is rumoured to be furorious.

What is that in Spanish?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
[/B]

What is that in Spanish?

why I do believe it is this:

lol mierda esto para un juego de soldados lol Juro que si una cosa más está escrito de mí afirma como un hecho cuando en realidad es la psicología sillón lol voy a hacer mi mierda y que el sueco

or something like that... :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here