Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
That's why he took so long to get to the ring as he knew the fight wouldn't last. It was noticeable how he backed off after the first knockdown in an attempt to make it look more like a proper contest

It had to be one of the longest ring approaches in history. Surprised Haye didn't do a complete lap of the auditorium. The booing summed up the fans feelings. One punch and the guy was wobbling all over the place. Pathetic, contrived mis-match which does the overrated Haye no favours at all.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The whole programme was a farce. Boxers only having to blow on their opponents and they go down. No wonder the crowd started booing in the Haye fight. The guy was obviously in there to take a dive but was too stupid to know when to go down and make it look realistic.
Haye has been lucky to face a whole succession of moderate boxers in his career and is massively overrated. If he could fight as well as he talks he would be an all-time world beater.

He did beat undisputed Cruiserweight Champion Jean Marc Mormeck in his hometown in France. That's undeniably a great win, shame at Heavyweight he's not matched that.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
The whole program was shite IMO. The audio and production was fu*king terrible, the undercard was awful too, they showed what 2 or 3 rounds of the Markham fight? And Haye is robbing the punters that bother to turn up by knocking over 'pies' as Briggs would probably say.

For me only good things that really came from the show was seeing Briggs fight after all the chasing down he has done, I know he is over the hill and Haye will probably be the first person to stop him in a long time, but he is at least entertaining and positive (I would love it if Briggs SOMEHOW landed on Haye and KO'd him) and the other is that was Nick Blackwell is supposed to get paid from the event.

Haye has been a joke for while IMO, and this really pissed me off:

[tweet]734127923678978048[/tweet]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here