Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] David Gilmour selling his Hove seafront house . £15 Million

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sold that a few months back.
He's only been in Polly's Folly for about 6 nights in 12 months.

Is that the other corner that his wife 'did' pissed off all the neighbours etc . . .I have a friend who who lives very close, apparently she's a right c***

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Is that the other corner that his wife 'did' pissed off all the neighbours etc . . .I have a friend who who lives very close, apparently she's a right c***

I'm calling Medina House Polly's Folly. Not sure about the other corner. I don't consider her a right c*** myself but can understand why your friend might.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Always thought he lived Midhurst way, but I suppose he can afford two gaffs.

I thought he lived nearer the dark side of the moon, i bet he meddles in quite a bit of property ..still you have to have your finger on the pulse…or if could all go to the wall…does he have a lot of animals on his farm?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Imagine if you had so much money, you bought properties all over the place, but still didn't know what to do with the rest of your vast wealth?

What would you do? Buy a football club? The one you've been a fan of, all your life? Then buy another one in a different country as a nursery club?

Start a company that makes money for fun, but as a by-product, analyses player data from around the world, so you can choose the best prospects at the best prices?

I know - I'm just dreaming. But what an extraordinary story it would be.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Imagine if you had so much money, you bought properties all over the place, but still didn't know what to do with the rest of your vast wealth?

What would you do? Buy a football club? The one you've been a fan of, all your life? Then buy another one in a different country as a nursery club?

Start a company that makes money for fun, but as a by-product, analyses player data from around the world, so you can choose the best prospects at the best prices?

I know - I'm just dreaming. But what an extraordinary story it would be.

It’s all about ..us and them

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I remember Radio 4A broadcasting from there when it was a squat.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
He does own a farm house in Midhurst I believe

Gilmour has had for years his main residence,a house/ farm/estate at the Adversane crossroads just south of Billingshurst, his property behind the Blacksmiths Arms pub although his private Airstrip was the other side of the A259. He used to be a regular at the Tesco's Broadbridge Heath( presumably now he has it delivered)

Pink Floyd have history with Horsham, they used to have a house up Denne Hill in the 70's last occupied by Roger Waters and Nick Mason lived near Christ Hospital until he moved himself and his tv/film prop cars to Surrey 20ish years ago.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Does he still own that music studio on a boat on the Thames? Saw that on a TV show once and it looked proper lush.
Yes, he still has the studio on the boat. He has 3 identical studios (in Hove, the boat and the Caribbean I believe) that are connected by a vpn, whereby he can walk into any one at any point and access all of the music he has been working on.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
He also had a townhouse in Maida Vale or Notting Hill (I can't remember which), which he left to a homeless charity. When I was a cab driver in East Grinstead in the 1990s, he had an account with us, and we would take his children, who lived with his ex-wife at Ashurstwood, to both the townhouse (I never got to take them there, but my boss did), and to the farm, which when I was driving was in the same road as the Limeburners Inn, which is just to the west of Billinghshurst. I don't know if he still has it. It was a beautiful, Wealden tile hung house, and I thought it must be a lovely place to live. We never drove him - I presume he had a chauffeur.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I used his dentist. Very good. No pain. I was always comfortably numb.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Nightmare. I just went to view the property as genuinely interested in making an offer.

It was going really well and then I noticed unexplained hole in one of the partitions.

David was there and he said it was nothing to worry about. Just said it needed another brick in the wall.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here