David Evans, I've found your ST for the North Stand

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As two hundred newly renamed blokes called David Evans turn up at the ticket office :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Queue of David Evans forms outside the ticket office.

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Given the state of many people on saturday, myself included, i cant imagine he is the only one who lost one on Saturday. It was pleasant surprise to still have mine on my person when i came round on Sunday, albeit someone had obviously stolen all my money and used by bankcard in various pubs around Brighton before replacing it on my person....

Reactions: cjd

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Given the state of many people on saturday, myself included, i cant imagine he is the only one who lost one on Saturday. It was pleasant surprise to still have mine on my person when i came round on Sunday, albeit someone had obviously stolen all my money and used by bankcard in various pubs around Brighton before replacing it on my person....

LOL

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So what do you suggest I do, throw it away and let "Mr Evans" get charged for a replacement? Only trying to do the decent thing!!!!!

He was only joking mate. It's very good of you and your wife. The club will, I'm sure be able to ascertain the genuine David Evans :)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

No, no, no, you can't mess around with your tickets! It's a tucked-away-safely-in-the-wallet-asap situation. You just can't take chances with something like this.

Top work Rusty, I think you may have made a friend for life there in Mr Evans.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
he posts on here as [MENTION=14765]porkypie[/MENTION]

Cheers for that, however to save any grief I'm doing as I said earlier and handing the ticket into the Queen's Road shop for them to deal with. I'm sure they will have contact details for this person, if you do indeed know him, please feel free to pass on details. It should be in the shop after 2pm tmw

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
How spledidly ironical.

A David Evans was the HATED one-time chairman of Luton Town who, in the late 1980s, was a hard line Thatcherite MP, championed membership schemes, all seater grounds and elctronic ticketing in abid to beat hooliganism.........

At the time everyone was dead set against him.

And loook what happened - we all use electronic smart cards to access our safe all seater stadium

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He? :lolol:
I think the user name af "edna krabappel" might have given the game away

"He, sir? He? He?"

"You see Blackadder, you're laughing already!"

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
He? :lolol:
I think the user name af "edna krabappel" might have given the game away

Whilst knowing the poster for his humour, why is the name "edna krabappel" funny, assume it to do with blackadder ? of which I have watched and enjoyed, but have never heard the name "edna krabappel" ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports