Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

david duchovny supports Brighton

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
david duchovny runs a great soccer competition in L.A every year the fans and atmosphere there is orgasmic.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
I would comment but I haven't got a clue what your going on about.
A nay sayer wouldn't would he? In 1985 I moved house from a huge 9 bedroom detached to a asbestos hut in new romney. That was a lie I wasn't even born yet in 1985 the nay sayer is the guy who looks from the outside and fails to see. Do you understand now.

david duchovny

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is this some sort of funny attempt to get people to waste time googling Duchovny?

It worked

Ps Are you his agent? Will we find similar posts on all sorts of forums all over the world? There's a picture of David Duchovny wearing an I heart Mumsnet t-shirt. Check it out on Google.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
A nay sayer wouldn't would he? In 1985 I moved house from a huge 9 bedroom detached to a asbestos hut in new romney. That was a lie I wasn't even born yet in 1985 the nay sayer is the guy who looks from the outside and fails to see. Do you understand now.

david duchovny
Did the nay sayer spot the missing question mark? was that done on purpose? Or did I forget?

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Is this some sort of funny attempt to get people to waste time googling Duchovny?

It worked

Ps Are you his agent? Will we find similar posts on all sorts of forums all over the world? There's a picture of David Duchovny wearing an I heart Mumsnet t-shirt. Check it out on Google.
david duchovny is trending world wide baby

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

david duchovny

No and I very much doubt you understand yourself.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
No and I very much doubt you understand yourself.

Its about the need to splurge don't you get it? Consumerism my pussy flower consumerism. David Duchovny fly's in the face of this don't you see? Does your wife look at herself naked in the mirror? that is true empowerment. I will meet you one day and on that day you shall be overcome with emotion. I shall embrace you and rest your head upon my breast.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Its about the need to splurge don't you get it? Consumerism my pussy flower consumerism. David Duchovny fly's in the face of this don't you see? Does your wife look at herself naked in the mirror? that is true empowerment. I will meet you one day and on that day you shall be overcome with emotion. I shall embrace you and rest your head upon my breast.

We are honored Anton Newcombe of the BJM treads our board :)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think it's actually next season's kit.

image.jpg

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
That horrible part of the year when the season has finished not a great deal going on for us in the transfer market, we end up reading threads like this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here