Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] David Crosby RIP

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Oh no. One of my heroes from the 60's who I saw with CSNY at Wembley and as CSN at the Brighton Centre. Sky Trails was a brilliant late album and I suspect there may be a little more in the can as he hasn't stopped recording. A cussed bugger who had no right to survive till now due to his lifestyle and yet he did. But from my fan viewpoint I'll miss him. RIP.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gutted but I saw a documentary on him a year or so ago, he’d had a full on rock and roll lifestyle, did time and had eight stents in his heart I think. He knew he was on borrowed time. I wonder if he ever made up with Graham Nash. Very sad but he lived life to the full and had a genuine f*** you attitude for most of his life. A hippy icon, and one difficult bastard who found genuine love later in life.

I love the Byrds, CSN and CSNY and his music, they really are the tracks of my years

RIP David

I am sad, what a musician and a voice from heaven, his harmonies were brilliant too

Last edited:

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I wonder if he ever made up with Graham Nash.
Not according to a late 2021 interview and showed no intention of doing so. Sad as they'd been great friends.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not according to a late 2021 interview and showed no intention of doing so. Sad as they'd been great friends.

Shame but that is a brilliant interview, thanks for posting

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Bugger!
One of my absolute musical heroes.
I’ve seen him with CS&N half a dozen times, a true genius.
I’ll miss him.
RIP David.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This is interesting too.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...ity-if-you-could-kill-putin-would-you-i-would

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I bought the original Crosby Stills and Nash album when it came out. Wonderful stuff. Marrakesh Express. Suite: Judy Blue eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here