Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Connolly to join Brighton on 30th March

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
my source is realiable actually the same source that brought you all news of dobbie and ulloa, and the same source that also informed me that murray had rejected a new contract at brighton before anyone else knew so ssshhhh

Mathew you tit. We first heard about Ulloa back in December, and Murray had been rejecting contract renewals at Brighton since season 2010/2011. You've joined NSC within the past 3 days, so I can't quite see how you can claim that your source brought us all this news. Palace fan.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
On the plus side, it’s really great to have some solid quality transfer bollocks outside of the transfer window. You kind of miss it in a weird way.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agree with this, there s no magic bullet, lets get on with what we have. Loan market is not for us at this stage we want committed players looking to make their mark!

I would take a hungry and keen George Barker over a bored and disinterested Simon Church.

It's funny the difference a week makes. I spoke with Lewis Dunk before the Barnsley game on tuesday and he was deciding which club to join on loan, and now here we are with a few injuries and all of a sudden he's required here again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here