Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] David Cameron

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
That's most of the cabinet #jobsfortheboys

True, but its clearly from someone who doesn't much care for Dave; I'm unfortunately thinking Boris Johnson (pig f*cking, Dave and Boris Johnson, ouch my brain hurts) and the phrase 'better the devil you know' keeps cropping up.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I know its from Ashcroft, but who has been interviewed for the book and who is serialising it and who stands to gain from it? I am not saying that this is a conspiracy to bring down Cameron. I am saying that the Conservative Party is fairly ruthless, has plenty of factions who don't like Cameron and is nervous of repeating the mistakes Labour made when Blair stayed on for too long. They won't want the next four or five years to be dominated by succession talk and as soon as they smell blood on Cameron, they will rip him to shreds. I am saying that this may be the first sign of blood.

Personally, I think Cameron is a dead man walking now. Even if the pig stuff is made up, the jocular British public (the same ones who lied to the opinion pollsters in May) won't let Cameron be in public without a background noise of grunts and squeals. He credibility has been destroyed - mud sticks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cameron was stepping down anyway before the election, but this makes it sooner.

He'll probably have to carry the can over disasterous EU negotiations, and be the PM who presided over the subsequent breakup of the UK, but on the plus side his successor starts with a clean slate :lolol:

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
With Corbyn in the opposite corner, I'd be tempted to recount Denis Healy's famous remark, where he said being attacked by Geoffrey Howe was "like being savaged by a dead sheep".

Although Cameron would probably be tempted to put his cock in its mouth.
And yet, iirc, it was an attack on her in Parliament that led to the end of Margaret Thatcher's tenure at Number 10 (at least publically, lots of back room stuff too I guess).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Whoa Pasta f! In the cold light of day, is this perhaps just a little too much information?

I know that you're one of the more ardent right wing apologists on here but I think it might've been wiser to have left off with your initial limp attempt at deflection. Your second post reflects more effort and yet strikes a curiously sad note; blunt in-ya-face confessional empathy mixed with attempted throw away humour.

Hopefully your revelation will provide you with some form of catharsis although I rather suspect that it was best not shared or at least, only explored behind closed doors with a professional who could help guide you away from your fowl (sic) (sic!) necrophilial predilection.

Anyway, on a lighter note, in best NSC tradition: :needpics: and possibly, sauce?

i was already dressed for the occasion and seemed like a good idea at the time

subchicken.jpg

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
True, but its clearly from someone who doesn't much care for Dave; I'm unfortunately thinking Boris Johnson (pig f*cking, Dave and Boris Johnson, ouch my brain hurts) and the phrase 'better the devil you know' keeps cropping up.

"Jobs for the boys" should be "Hogs for the boys" shurely...

And for the Eagles on the Labour front bench, what would you suggest?:whistle:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe, conspiracy wise, Cameron started making noises about changing his mind about standing down before the election.

And he's been reminded that that may be 'unwise' :lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
'Friends of David Cameron' have called the accusations pretty low rent, they've not denied them though.
So now it's OK for a party leader to lie to Parliament.

Hardly the first time is it? I thought one led us to war on this premise? Isn't that a bit more serious?I mean people died rather than were disgusted ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here