Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] David Cameron

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well worth a read, it does get to the shadowy, rotten heart of British politics
So the problem, in a nutshell, is that elite groups take control of our country, and control each other to do what's right for the elite group. They do this by having initiation ceremonies that unite each other through shared embarrassing private information, which encourages each member of the group to promote others, over whom they have some control, and means that those that reach the top (like Dave) are under the control of the group.

This is bad for us, the public. So what should we do about it?

It's pretty clear - we should not fall for it, we should ignore what is supposed to be damaging secrets and free leaders to make the decisions that they think are right, rather than those that the elite group want them to make.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
£10 says this thread will come no where near the thread about the mental labour leader

this

ive shagged a dead chicken......no biggie!(a live one would be odd)
might give Dave a call later and swap notes.

Whoa Pasta f! In the cold light of day, is this perhaps just a little too much information?

I know that you're one of the more ardent right wing apologists on here but I think it might've been wiser to have left off with your initial limp attempt at deflection. Your second post reflects more effort and yet strikes a curiously sad note; blunt in-ya-face confessional empathy mixed with attempted throw away humour.

Hopefully your revelation will provide you with some form of catharsis although I rather suspect that it was best not shared or at least, only explored behind closed doors with a professional who could help guide you away from your fowl (sic) (sic!) necrophilial predilection.

Anyway, on a lighter note, in best NSC tradition: :needpics: and possibly, sauce?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I can't get indignant about posh boys exposed as deviants in their youth. It's nothing new is it?

I think the one who looks the most stupid is Lord Ashcroft. "I want a good job! Me me me! I gave you 8m pounds so I DESERVE it!" *spits dummy*

Entitled little prick.

You are right that pig story is not the main issue. (I was going to say red herring, but that has made me think of Led Zeppelin).

However, I suspect that it is the allegation that he took Ashcroft's money whilst knowing about his non dom status and then lied to the country about his knowledge before an election that will do more damage in the long term.

As I have indicated in an earlier post, I suspect this is the beginning of the power moves being made by those in the Conservative Party who want Cameron out or want his job. One thing I have been wondering is why the former Chief Whip and supposed political ally of Cameron knew nothing about, or could do nothing to stop these allegations coming in such a high profile way from the newspaper at which his wife is a prominent columnist.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I heard on the news yesterday that the pig story came from an MP who was a contemporary of Dave's at university. I wonder who that was...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I heard on the news yesterday that the pig story came from an MP who was a contemporary of Dave's at university. I wonder who that was...

That's most of the cabinet #jobsfortheboys

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well at least people are waking up to the fact we're run by filthy rich, filthy *******s!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As I have indicated in an earlier post, I suspect this is the beginning of the power moves being made by those in the Conservative Party who want Cameron out or want his job. One thing I have been wondering is why the former Chief Whip and supposed political ally of Cameron knew nothing about, or could do nothing to stop these allegations coming in such a high profile way from the newspaper at which his wife is a prominent columnist.

you've over thought this, its from Ashcroft who wanted to buy his way into influence, and didn't get as much as he expected in return. on the other hand, the co-author last night was trying to stress the three or four revelations weren't representative of the book overall and it had of lot of positive to say. and your wondering while valid may also lead to the conclusion that people who know people does have as much influence as the public like to think.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
you've over thought this, its from Ashcroft who wanted to buy his way into influence, and didn't get as much as he expected in return. on the other hand, the co-author last night was trying to stress the three or four revelations weren't representative of the book overall and it had of lot of positive to say. and your wondering while valid may also lead to the conclusion that people who know people does have as much influence as the public like to think.

I know its from Ashcroft, but who has been interviewed for the book and who is serialising it and who stands to gain from it? I am not saying that this is a conspiracy to bring down Cameron. I am saying that the Conservative Party is fairly ruthless, has plenty of factions who don't like Cameron and is nervous of repeating the mistakes Labour made when Blair stayed on for too long. They won't want the next four or five years to be dominated by succession talk and as soon as they smell blood on Cameron, they will rip him to shreds. I am saying that this may be the first sign of blood.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
best piece I have read about this
all tories should be forced to read it
don't think I'd like to be dave tomorrow at PMQ's

With Corbyn in the opposite corner, I'd be tempted to recount Denis Healy's famous remark, where he said being attacked by Geoffrey Howe was "like being savaged by a dead sheep".

Although Cameron would probably be tempted to put his cock in its mouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here