Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] David Cameron

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Dave's a pig f*cking druggie, mates with Jez Clarkson, Rebecca Brooks and convicted criminals and has very little respect on the international stage.

Not sure he is the best person to be running this country really.
Yet the Labour party still managed to gift wrap him the country.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree. It's surely no worse than the soggy biscuit game

What's more worrying is the allegation that Ashcroft was promised a role in the cabinet if he coughed up a certain amount. That's been completely buried but it's far more serious: the spirits of Maundy Gregory and Lloyd George stalk the land

I agree. Student high jinks mean nothing. I actually admire Cameron for having the balls to both get his cock out in public AND to take Ashcroft's money without handing him a job.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You mean the media gift wrapped him the country

Fair comment.
Although if I wanted this to get silly I could easily say:-

Yet the Labour party still managed to gift wrap the country, for the media to pass onto Big Dave.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If Ashcroft is childish enough to put this in his book, he is childish enough to lie about it. He is a traitor to the UK and this is not what we need when we are trying to deal with Islam and promoting Western values. Ashcroft is a complete and utter ****.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
So dodgy dave either didn't do this, and hence happy days for him, or he did and is being judged on something he did 25? years ago when a student.

No big deal I think ( and I don't particularly like him ).

Yes, no big deal. I am sure that the Israelis (£5.1 Billion of trade with the UK: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...ost-UK-firms-profit-Middle-East-commerce.html ) and the oil rich Islamic countries will shrug this off as a fuss over nothing and will have nothing but respect for the man representing our country. Surely diplomatic relations won't be affected in the slightest, as every other country in the world has exactly the same culture as us and won't find offence in any of this.

I think this may be the beginning of the end for Cameron, mainly because the attack is coming from Ashcroft and is printed by The Mail. Both point to him having real enemies within the Tory establishment who feel that the ground has shifted and they no longer need him. The fact that the party has been unable to prevent such a high profile attack from within makes me wonder whether they wanted to.

Last edited:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
6a2ae8d25787cad893b1e9d2ee9bba56.jpg

6e22784dafcc1343b49a1bcb01ce0788.jpg

71522e67b36e426b7638558eb87515c5.jpg

Fantastic, not just a bland , politically correct suit. Bring it on Dave lets hear more!

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
With social media now around, in 20 years we'll hardly have anybody electable as this sort of thing will be out there for all to see

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hide bad news in some good bestialty reports..........Britain has paid in full a £1.7billion European Union surcharge that David Cameron described as ‘appalling’ and that he was ‘downright angry’ about and said the British public would find the ‘vast sum ‘totally unacceptable’ when the EU revised membership contributions last October.

But the European Commission has revealed that Britain has now ‘paid the amount due’ and all done nice and quietly so as to cause the least amount of embarrassment as possible.

The EU made the massive demand after recalculating the income of member states dating back almost 20 years in a desperate attempt to garner more cash in their ailing collective economies.

A fortnight after the bill was revealed, Chancellor George Osborne even claimed to have halved it at negotiations in Brussels. He declared Britain would pay just £850 million, telling reporters: ‘We have halved the bill … it’s a result for Britain’ – but hadn’t.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Reneged on free school meals for infants.
Pledged extra £2billion on top of the £26 billion and rising cost of a Chinese-French nuclear power station.
That pig semen deal he's no longer so keen to take credit for was just a sweetener.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hide bad news in some good bestialty reports..........Britain has paid in full a £1.7billion European Union surcharge that David Cameron described as ‘appalling’ and that he was ‘downright angry’ about and said the British public would find the ‘vast sum ‘totally unacceptable’ when the EU revised membership contributions last October.

But the European Commission has revealed that Britain has now ‘paid the amount due’ and all done nice and quietly so as to cause the least amount of embarrassment as possible.

The EU made the massive demand after recalculating the income of member states dating back almost 20 years in a desperate attempt to garner more cash in their ailing collective economies.

A fortnight after the bill was revealed, Chancellor George Osborne even claimed to have halved it at negotiations in Brussels. He declared Britain would pay just £850 million, telling reporters: ‘We have halved the bill … it’s a result for Britain’ – but hadn’t.

U-turn dave
wonder how all those little blue rinse ladies who gave him a twelve (12) seat majority are feeling this morning ......rather sick I suspect

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
With social media now around, in 20 years we'll hardly have anybody electable as this sort of thing will be out there for all to see

Is sticking your cock in a pig common then?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't get indignant about posh boys exposed as deviants in their youth. It's nothing new is it?

I think the one who looks the most stupid is Lord Ashcroft. "I want a good job! Me me me! I gave you 8m pounds so I DESERVE it!" *spits dummy*

Entitled little prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here