Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] David Cameron

SAC

May 21, 2014
I note with interest that the BBC are keeping very quiet about this story, just a small bit on the Papers section without showing the Daily Mail front page, opting instead to lead with the Daily Express's twice weekly story about dementia...

Typical BBC bias.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Morrissey does, but you didn't. If memory serves you said something like: quotations are overused and lazy and done to make the user look clever.

(Your accusation obviously touched a nerve, self regarding intellectual snob that I am. I would put an emoticon here to indicate that I'm just trying to pull your leg, but I think I said in the same discussion that I'm just too uptight to use them.)

Sorry, I've no recollection but happily apologise if I did.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sticking his junk in a dead pigs mouth is the least objectionable thing he has ever done.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
People are being too harsh on David Hameron. At least he stuck to his own kind.
78f54160b2dc0d122000d486bdaf29d4.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So Cameron and Corbyn have done/said some silly things years ago.......Hasn`t everyone done something silly..I`d be more worried about anyone who hadn`t.:bigwave::bigwave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hasn`t everyone done something silly..I`d be more worried about anyone who hadn`t.:bigwave::bigwave:

Sorry - with respect - just to double-check something: you're saying that you'd be more worried about people who have NOT f**ked a dead pig in the mouth than about people who have?

Just to clarify.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So Cameron and Corbyn have done/said some silly things years ago.......Hasn`t everyone done something silly..I`d be more worried about anyone who hadn`t.:bigwave::bigwave:

You're right of course. Haven't we all been there. You're young, you're at a party, you're enjoying yourself, you've had a drink, you let yourself go a bit; someone starts passing a dead pig around; who wouldn't f*ck it in the mouth?

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Are you kidding me?? You mean you think someone who ****ed a pigs head on someones lap is just doing something 'silly'?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Yes, who hasn't been Prime Minister and lied to the country about not knowing that his party's biggest donor was claiming non-dom status to avoid paying taxes and instead giving the money direct to the Conservative Party. Its just bants innit.

P.S. Any time in the future when he tries to say that he likes The Smiths, everyone should be obliged to sing 'Breakfast in America' at him. (Preferably 'Take a look at my girlfriend, She's the only one I've got' whilst waving pictures of pigs.)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least dodgy dave is stepping down as leader before the next election, although I suppose his mates who want the leadership could have done similar or worse.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So Dave's a pig f*cking druggie, mates with Jez Clarkson, Rebecca Brooks and convicted criminals and has very little respect on the international stage.

Not sure he is the best person to be running this country really.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
P.S. Any time in the future when he tries to say that he likes The Smiths, everyone should be obliged to sing 'Breakfast in America' at him. (Preferably 'Take a look at my girlfriend, She's the only one I've got' whilst waving pictures of pigs.)

Which is by Supertramp not The Smiths unless my memory is shot.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So Dave's a pig f*cking druggie, mates with Jez Clarkson, Rebecca Brooks and convicted criminals and has very little respect on the international stage.

Not sure he is the best person to be running this country really.
Don't worry, if there is anything in this he'll be quickly knifed in the back and deposed by the Tory party in an instant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here