Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Cameron - Eton should set up an academy

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
How can a prime minister be so out of touch and narrow minded ? His public school education has produced probably the most idiotic statement I have ever heard from a pm. Unbelievable:facepalm:.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The way he is screwing up the country , Is this really a suprise from posh boy ?

Getting towards John Major useless levels from him the longer he is in power

Before he came to power he promised the voters an eu referendum. He has since backtracked. Bunch if liars.

Er, no he didn't. He promised a referendum on the latest proposals from the EU.

But they were passed and ratified before he came to power, so any referendum would be pointless and irrelevant.

It's like saying we will have video evidence for penalties, but the penalty is given before the cameras are installed. When the cameras are checked they show it shouldn't have been a penalty but by then it's too late to do anything about it.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Either way the longer we have these dick heads in control the worse this country is going to get. These free schools are pants. They are still funded by the state. Another stupid idea which I hope proves that you cant just let anyone run a school.

I just can't see what the point of a free school is. All I can see happening is these free schools hand picking their own kids. What's in it for the government?

Last edited:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Er, no he didn't. He promised a referendum on the latest proposals from the EU.

But they were passed and ratified before he came to power, so any referendum would be pointless and irrelevant.

It's like saying we will have video evidence for penalties, but the penalty is given before the cameras are installed. When the cameras are checked they show it shouldn't have been a penalty but by then it's too late to do anything about it.

lol, kind of think cameras would not show anything, as in nothing as in the amount of sincerity in Camerons world.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I thought we'd seen the last of Old Etonians running the country when Harold Wilson beat Dougles-Home in 1964. Sadly not ...

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Will the pupils of a free "ETON" also receive free membership to the BULLINGDON.

Now that would be revolutionary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here