Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Does he read this board then?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton till I die - what did you expect a song and dance routine with top hat and tails from Blaine. Maybe a rendition of " I did it my way " would have entertained you. He was starving and could hardly stand up !, :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And he got 5 million quid for it.

If i was gonna get 5 million quid i'd go stand in a box for 44 days.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CTS - You would have lasted for 1 day, 4 hours and 20 seconds.

Jul 21, 2003
so remind me wot couldve been done with the money time effort of medical respources looking at this nutter now couldve done to the needy rather than those self inflicted he should now take up the place vacated by frank bruno

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So Blaine won and we lost. Pity but that's how it goes. Next time some publicity-seeking charlatan tries a stunt like that I hope we put up a better effort.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sod the lot of you. I think Blaine acheived a great feat of human endurance and will and although I appear to be the only one who think that I will not change my mind.

So my message to all you is - :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
My other half was watching last night and said "Oh no, I think I admore David Blaine - what he's doing is extraordinary." Then there was the bit with naked women rubbing themselves, and she soon changed her mind. That film they showed was really prenetious I thought - I've seen better films made by sixth formers doing film studies.

And anyway I can do extraordinary things.

E.g.: I can make farting noises with lots of different parts of my body.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Apparently 100million people watched him live on TV and 10,000 people were at Tower Hill to see him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here