Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
... I live in Bath and almost bumped into in the other day walking down the road. Sounds strange but I saw him and recognised the face but couldn't put it to a name until he had disappeared down the busy street. Wish I could have given him a personal build a bonfire rendition...

Of all the places to move to I end up in the same city as Bellotti :rant:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You didn't know that the scrawny face little cancerous lump of tuberculotic speutum was living / hiding in Bath?

Oh dear.

Myself, I rather like Bath, and I quite envy you moving there, but it's a city that really let's itself down by letting that spunkstain stay there without daily visits from The Black Plague.

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
He looked stressed, almost like he was still being chased out of the directors box against darlo on that dark night

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I would spit in his face. It's about the most disgusting thing you can do without getting into too serious trouble.

D

Deleted User X18H

I would smack him or Archer full in the face should we ever meet, professional integrity stopped me from smacking Archer last time our paths crossed it won't next time!!!!!!!!!!!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I would smack him or Archer full in the face should we ever meet, professional integrity stopped me from smacking Archer last time our paths crossed it won't next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of people had the chance to smack him when he was still involved and nobody had the bottle, so lets not give it the big'n now

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I would spit in his face. It's about the most disgusting thing you can do without getting into too serious trouble.

I would pooh in my hand and smear it over his hidiously ugly face, then take an axe and chop both his feet off.

If caught you'd be arrested and charged with battery. I'd call that trouble!

actually you'd be charged with actual bodily harm and assault.

but definitely trouble.

but the satisfaction would be IMMENSEhttp://www.bathnes.gov.uk/BathNES/councilanddemocracy/councillorsdemocracyandelections/councillorsinformationandadvice/chairman2.htm

The Chairman 2008/2009 - Councillor David Bellotti MA, FRSA, MloD
Councillor David Bellotti has been a member of Bath and North East Somerset Council (Liberal Democrat for Lyncombe Ward) since 2003 and has been Vice-Chair of the Avon Pension Fund Committee, Vice-Chair of the Local Government Association’s Children and Young People Board and a

Director of LACORS – Local Authorities Co-ordinators of Regulatory Services.

Trained as a Youth and Community Worker at the YMCA National College. David served 26 years with the YMCA as youth worker, housing manager, outreach worker, regional officer and Director and was responsible for setting up youth, housing, sports and employment training schemes. He has also served as National President of the Community and Youth Workers Union.

He holds a Masters Degree from University of Sussex in Education Policy and Decision Making, a post graduate Diploma in Counselling, a Diploma in Youth Service and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and a Member of the Institute of Directors.

Councillor David Bellotti was the first ever Member of Parliament elected as a Liberal Democrat for Eastbourne1990 and went on to become a member of Committees in Parliament on Planning, Disability Living and Working Allowances and Local Government Finance.

Before moving to Bath, David was a member of East Sussex County Council for 16 years, from 1981, Chair of the County Council Education Committee and the Sussex Police Authority, and a member of Lewes Town Council and Lewes District Council. He also served as Chair of Governors at Lewes Tertiary College.

Councillor Bellotti has a strong interest in Association Football, is married to Jo and has a two young children.

The theme for Councillor Bellotti’s year as Chairman of Bath & North East Somerset Council will be “The Family” and he is keen to visit and work with young people and family based organisations throughout local community.

During his year in office, Councillor Bellotti has chosen to support three local charities: The Quartet Community Foundation in Bath and North East Somerset; The Royal United Hospital Forever Friends NICU “Space to Grow” Appeal and the City of Bath YMCA – supporting young people in Timsbury, Southdown and those returning to the community from prison. He has several fundraising events planned, including a Chairman’s Charity Ball on Friday 20th March 2009.

Invitations to the Chairman
The Chairman welcomes invitations to visit local charities and community groups throughout the Bath and North East Somerset Council. If you would like to invite the Chairman of Bath & North East Somerset Council to attend an event, please contact Ruth Hutchings, the Civic Secretary, who arranges the Chairman’s diary. If the date is convenient, you will be issued with a protocol form to be completed. Please give as much notice as possible, to ensure the date is available and return the protocol form as quickly as possible.

Chairman's Theme and Charity Support
During his year in office, Councillor Bellotti's chosen theme will be "The Family". David has a young family and is keen to visit as many family-based events and organisations in the community as possible within the next twelve months

Councillor Bellotti will be supporting several local charities during the year, including

The Forever Friends NICU "Space to Grow" Campaign
The Bath and North East Somerset Quartet Community Fund
The City of Bath YMCA, especially covering projects in Timsbury and Southdown
Other charity support will be announced periodically during the Chair's year in office

The Bond Ball 2009
Councillor David Bellotti will be following on in the tradition of the previous 5 Chairman of the Council by hosting a Chairman's Ball on Friday 20 March 2009 in the Assembly Rooms, Bath. The Ball will follow a James Bond, 007 theme and promises to be a splendid evening. The profit from the evening will be shared between the Chair's three main chosen charities (see below) and Councillor Bellotti hopes to better this year's profit of over £25,000.

The success of the evening will be enhanced by generous sponsorship from local and national businesses. Anyone interested in becoming a sponsor for the Chairman's "Bond Ball", should contact Ruth Hutchings on 01225 394235 to discuss the various sponsorship packages.

Bath & North East Somerset Showcase Concert 2009
Further details of this event will be announced shortly. This will be held over the weekend of 1st - 4th May 2009 and will be organised by local musician and musical director, Grenville Jones. Local schools and choirs will be taking park and the profit from this fund-raising event will be divided by charities chosen by the Chair of Bath & North East Somerset Council.

Bath Showcase

Chairman's Awards and Future Events 2009
During the Chair's year in office, Chair's Awards will be presented in the following categories:-

Chair's Sport Award
Chair's Education Award
Chair's Community Award
Chair's Business Award
Further details of these 4 Awards will be announced shortly.

Future Dates in the Civic Diary
The following Civic Engagements are announced:-

The Council's Annual Civic Services - this will beheld at 10.30 am at St Luke's Church, Wellsway, Bath, at the kind invitation of the Rev'd Matthew Frankum, on Sunday 12 October 2008.
The Council's Annual Civic Reception - this is for invited guests of the local community, businesses, parish councils, emergency services, VIP's and representatives of local charities and volunteer groups, and will be held on Tuesday 24 February 2009.
Fund-Raising Teddy Bear Picnic - this will be a family fun event for Councillors and their young families and invited local families to raise funds for the Forever Friends Appeal's "Ted's Big Day Out", and will be held on the afternoon of Friday 17 October 2008 in the Brunswick Room at the Guildhall, Bath.

... I live in Bath and almost bumped into in the other day walking down the road. Sounds strange but I saw him and recognised the face but couldn't put it to a name until he had disappeared down the busy street. Wish I could have given him a personal build a bonfire rendition...

Of all the places to move to I end up in the same city as Bellotti :rant:

You could go to a council meeting wearing an Albion shirt...........

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Doesn't mention his 'success' with the Albion.

Would you be happy with him looking after your pension fund?

Glad to see he is well into famillies. After all, how many sprogs has he spawned now and from how many women?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I saw Freddy Flintoff at Bath races today. He looked lean, sun tanned, smartly dressed with a beautiful wife on his arm.....in fact, almost the exact opposite to me (I say almost, as I left the missus at home!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here