Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Dave Grohl - Legend

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think we need to raise more awareness on the dangers of performing on stage.

Here's one example:

Here's another:

Beware, it can happen to anyone:

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Broken leg? Sign him up quick - he'll sail through our medical. We seriously need to strengthen our treatment table squad if we're ever going to make any progress in this division.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Night out in Peckham it is then! Will just have to wait for the rescheduled gig so no biggy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mmmm, tied up in North America this autumn, cannot see stadium gigs here in our winter, next year it is then.

He'll certainly play Glastonbury next year.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Gutted. We had tickets for Saturday. Most gutted for my son as it was going to be his first gig. We've seen them loads of times before but he was really excited about seeing the foos and royal blood. Oh well hopefully there will be a rescheduled gig next year so we don't have the stress of getting tickets again.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I had tickets for Michael Jackson in July 2009, which was cancelled, and he NEVER rescheduled, so dont hold your breath folks.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very disappointed for those going to the stadium shows, at least the Glastonbury goers will have their evening freed up now.

Almost certain Dave would have wanted to play on, but it sounded like he made it worse doing the Swedish show. It looked a serious break and you cannot pay a 2 and half hour set in that condition. I must be one of the few people to have not seen the Foos play before, I was really looking forward to them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gutted. We had tickets for Saturday. Most gutted for my son as it was going to be his first gig. We've seen them loads of times before but he was really excited about seeing the foos and royal blood. Oh well hopefully there will be a rescheduled gig next year so we don't have the stress of getting tickets again.

If your son is particularly interested in seeing RB, there may well be a secret small local gig this weekend. Was with a very disappointed drummer boy last night, also Mike's birthday is Friday so they couldn't have been much more up for it.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If your son is particularly interested in seeing RB, there may well be a secret small local gig this weekend. Was with a very disappointed drummer boy last night, also Mike's birthday is Friday so they couldn't have been much more up for it.

I think he was more gutted about not getting to see RB than the foos. Sadly getting tickets for RB gigs is near on impossible so this was his big chance. Such a shame.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hoping they replace them at Glastonbury with Blur but it would create the biggest shitstorm of festival clashes Hmmmm Blur, Hot Chip or Super Furry Animals!!??

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think he was more gutted about not getting to see RB than the foos. Sadly getting tickets for RB gigs is near on impossible so this was his big chance. Such a shame.

I'm just as gutted at missing RB as Foos as well.

As I said, may be a cheeky little gig this weekend...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here