Dave from Brighton re the phone in

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If there's one thing that get's my GOAT it's people who get wound up about people moaning about those moaning about people moaning
What, so they're not entitled to an opinion? Really no need for you to stick your oar in.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Because we won last night it was so nice not to hear Dave from Brighton moaning and groaning about the team ,and lack of strikers bla bla bla.he thinks he knows all the players and staff,i don't even think he goes to any games the most negative fan I ever heard .

The worst are the people who quote the original post in a thread about people moaning, moaning about the person moaning about the moaning.

They're the worst.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
The worst are the people who quote the original post in a thread about people moaning, moaning about the person moaning about the moaning.

They're the worst.

nah, the worst are those who talk about quoting the original qoute, whilst quoting the original quote in a thread about people moaning, moaning about the person moaning about the moaning and then claiming they are the worst.... They are the worst..

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got it Dave from Brighton still got on the radio and moaned but this time rang into Radio Huddersfield to complain about how the team have now peaked Should have won but keeper is rubbish blah blah stating he is an exile Town fan.
He also noaned about Albion fans moaning on local radio

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
nah, the worst are those who talk about quoting the original qoute, whilst quoting the original quote in a thread about people moaning, moaning about the person moaning about the moaning and then claiming they are the worst.... They are the worst..

Nah, the worst are those who complain about those who talk about quoting the original quote whilst quoting the original quote in a thread about people moaning, moaning about the person moaning about the moaning about the moaning (Oh, crap, I think I got an extra "about the moaning" in there) and then claiming they are the worst.....THEY ARE THE WORST.....

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Nah, the worst are those who complain about those who talk about quoting the original quote whilst quoting the original quote in a thread about people moaning, moaning about the person moaning about the moaning about the moaning (Oh, crap, I think I got an extra "about the moaning" in there) and then claiming they are the worst.....THEY ARE THE WORST.....

You missed a they are the worst, I think...

...........and then claiming the person claiming they are the worst are the worst.. They are the worst..

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You missed a they are the worst, I think...

...........and then claiming the person claiming they are the worst are the worst.. They are the worst..

my apologies...........

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If there's one thing I can't abide it's people whose goat is gotten by people who get wound up about people moaning about those moaning about people moaning. Bloody heck they make me furious.
Anyone who's got a goat in the first place is a complete c##* in my book anyway. Getting one because someone has wound someone else up by moaning about someone wound up by the moaning about moaning is just taking the p#ss.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because we won last night it was so nice not to hear Dave from Brighton moaning and groaning about the team ,and lack of strikers bla bla bla.he thinks he knows all the players and staff,i don't even think he goes to any games the most negative fan I ever heard .
Pretty sure he's a palace troll.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
5a46d3b013576585fd6831c861724e0f.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports