Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dating At the Amex

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
At the risk of inviting ridicule from the masses, butnothing ventured, nothing gained! am a single guy that travels down on my own for every game...was just wondering if there are any single girlies in their 30s who would appreciate the the company of a nice guy for a post match pie sometime?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
No ridicule from me , best of luck.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm sure any available girl would love you to take her up the Amex.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if you dont ask you dont get, Good Luck

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hell..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I met my first wife in the North Stand at the Goldstone. Thought I'd scored and had a match made in heaven. We married and years later I found out I'd been substituted and someone else was shooting in her net. So I sacked her and got a transfer to a new lady. She doesn't like football and therefore leaves me alone to get on with my passion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I met my first wife in the North Stand at the Goldstone. Thought I'd scored and had a match made in heaven. We married and years later I found out I'd been substituted and someone else was shooting in her net. So I sacked her and got a transfer to a new lady. She doesn't like football and therefore leaves me alone to get on with my passion.

so u do passion on yur own...hmmm

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I'm sure I read on the BBC sometime ago that with so many women going to football, grounds are now the new dancehalls.

So why not :)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm a marrried man in my forties. If there are any diecreet ladies in their thirties who are up for a bit of extra curricular after a pie please PM me.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm sure any available girl would love you to take her up the Amex.

hattie-jacques1.jpg

phoenix

May 18, 2009
40 ish lady for me please, I'm clean and tidy,and only swear when we are losing. :blush:

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I'm in my 30's, have a partner but if any one fancy's paying off my mortgage PM me.

Worth a shot

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I met my girlfriend at the Goldstone. I said 'What the bloody hell are you doing here?'.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here