Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dating a Palace fan

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Just started seeing this lovely girl and then I find out she's a Palace fan. What do I do?

Jimmy Grimble

Tie up her hands and cum bucket loads into her eyeball.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Send her my way and i'll teach her a lesson.I'll have her supporting the Seagulls within a week.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im sure ive done this thread b4 but just in case love her dearly and look after those lil choccy drops and teach them the way of the Albion,as according to another thread atm we are short of non white fans. best of luck i say :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just started seeing this lovely girl and then I find out she's a Palace fan. What do I do?

Start a thread that has been done a lot of times I suspect............

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
First of all, you said she was lovely.

Then you said she was a Palace fan.

:shrug:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

To late, its a more important question to ask than..

"Have you had the clap?"
"Did you used to be a man?"

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
bend her over and f*** her.

that's got f*** all to do with supporting palace but i suggest you do it.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
The poor girl obviously has serious mental problems but everyone deserves a second chance.
Help her rid herself of this terrible affliction. There must be medication by now for such an awful disease.

If not ...........just nail her wearing your Brighton shirt!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I feel I am close to qualified on this subject. I dated the daughter of a Palace fan, and somehow ended up marrying one. She has been to many Albion games and whilst I doubt she would say she was an Albion fan, she is much more blue and white than red and blue or whatver f***ing awful colour they play in these days.

Her father on the other hand is a prize **** of the highest order. Her mother is marginally worse. I avoid them like the plague, and would come close to saying I hate them. Therefore what I am saying is be careful, the bird herself may be okay but her family are probably a bunch of nutters with hardly a brain cell between them. Palace are scum and I only know one other person that doesn't confirm this after years of meeting their kind. Not their fault as such, it comes from having to live in crappy places like Croydon.

So fill your boots, but don't marry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here