Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Das right

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Maybe das was right, did the ticket stipulation for tonight's game just leave the recent band wagoners and silent 1901's to represent us?

Didn't here us at all tonight ???

Remember you posting in the good old days. Oh hang on............

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Considering the palace fans are the greatest in the world I thought the 2000 boys did well tonight, we were on a loser compared to the greatest fans in the world but I heard the Brighton boys several times tonight so credit to those that went.

It's tough when you are up against the greatest ultras the world has ever seen!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am back from the pub now and I am watching my recording. Funnily enough I can hear our fans. (not sure everyone posting tonight is an actual seagull).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Maybe das was right, did the ticket stipulation for tonight's game just leave the recent band wagoners and silent 1901's to represent us?

Didn't here us at all tonight ???

Think you've been called out son. Kindly intercourse back up the M23.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
From my vantage point I thought we were reasonable. I'd give the away support a 6 overall. Palace do like that CPFC CPFC CPFC dirge though. Made them sound like retards.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I could here the Albion fans get a new tv or have yours ears looked at

Think you may be quoting the wrong person there.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
So Monday gives us the advantage to overcome the bell end of Croydon, it's ours to take!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
One of the better atmospheres between the two of us - on both sides - in recent times. As it should have been.

Yep, this. I was in corporate. Was lively without the frankly tiresome, vaguely threatening edge. Lots of noise, although theirs was often instigated by their crap drum. Away support was ok without being exceptional.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought the atmosphere was very good, and in fairness to Palace they were very loud, although they'd be lost without that bloody drum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here