Darwin, Etiquette and the Famous Selhurst Atmosphere (Threads Merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wow! Just read that thread on Palace forum....and they were on here moaning about Man U wearing Cantona mask....yet they call Moyes daughter a slut....seeing that their ex star was linked to her...(by the way,did any Man U fans wear the mask,looked at the MOTD and didn't see any of them)...but then I only get the television angle of things...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Gobby, Wannabe Hoolie, Yoofs In Black making ********s of themselves in The Holmesdale? Well would you ever... :rolleyes:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This is my favourite quote from that thread sums up that lot up the road nicely....are you sure they don't appear every week

You do realise we get the EXACT same contingent of supporters when we have a big local away day?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You do realise we get the EXACT same contingent of supporters when we have a big local away day?

This, lots of them at Watford away who mostly threw toys out of their prams when they were told to go to their allocated seat.

I dare say the same lot will cause trouble at Millwall next Saturday too.

Oh, and asking as to why they should be banned - throwing coins at a player - thats enough of a reason. Of course the other idiots can stay in their little section in the Selhurst Zoo.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Two things:

1. They were at home, not on a big local away day.

2. Many Palace fans trace back the tragic death of a Palace fan to an incident where a volatile United player was abused to breaking point, leading him to seek retribution by lunging into the Selhurst Park crowd. The incident was closely analysed in the lead-up to this game due to reports of some United fans looking to wear Cantona masks to the game. Despite that incident being so fresh in their minds, they sought to both repeatedly abuse and throw object(s) at another hot-headed United player. Just how stupid are they?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace's finest in all their glory recently. Beautiful.

holmesdale%2520fanatics%25201.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Blurring out their faces :lolol: what a bunch of :tosser:s

I assume they used a common software product to blur the faces so un-doing the blur should be fairly easy for whoever they are scared of recognising them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports