Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darwin, Etiquette and the Famous Selhurst Atmosphere (Threads Merged)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Utterly stupid actions because those who are identified will be given a lifetime ban from the club

Good. After the effort that went into the display and then fans in great voice for them to spoil it in anyway is frankly skcollob

Then again if I was on as much as Rooney I really would not care less.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That lad in the sunglasses is a dead ringer for Peter Hooton from the Farm.

Love See No Colour - meanwhile in South London stupidity comes dressed in black.

2usbbl4.jpg

Seriously - who the effing hell thinks it's a good idea to wear shades to a football match in February for a 5.40 kick off? You Palace fans need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
...and they are obviously calling Rooney to come and join them in their Palarse stand as the unbdisputed leader of the "underclass" species of humans who have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Maybe evidence to persuade even a die hard creationist that there might be something to the theory of evolution - even the mutant species that lurk in dark corners at Selhurst.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm definitely in the section of the crowd that some would describe as happy clappy. I don't think I could get angry enough at a person on the football field to lose all sense of sensibility. They are angry men (and I am sure we have some of those).

Edit: I'll merge this with the other discussion.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Obviously, the result of in-breeding, and childhood spent in cold , damp caravans, with only the odd fire raising riot, to look forward to

Feb 14, 2010
Cant recall us throwing coins and abusing any of the Arsenal or Chelsea team when they made their visits to the Amex last season.......

Though true, every club does have idiots. Ours were mostly abusing our own players yesterday of course.

I remember Brighton v orient and well that was far worse as it ended up with players being punched so difficult to argue Albion are well morally superior!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here