Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darts. Phil Taylor.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Can anyone confirm,i read recently maybe on here his earnings/winnings were almost 900K then when you looked at other players Barney i think earned almost 300K are these genuine winnings or some sort of Hearn/Sky deal ? :shrug:

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
He won 200K for winning the world championship last week! So he has definately won way more than 900k

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
wiki said:
His match record in 2009, as of 5 December, was 192–4–11, with prize money of £769,725. This is also a new record for money earned during a calendar year. He has won 36 of his last 44 tournaments.

:shrug:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Ok,i think last years were around 900K,however what i am driving at (and badly) when you look at PDC dart players earnings does it match up with what is supposed to be on offer ? :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bobby George has predicted that Chisnall (BDO finalist losing 3 sets to nil) will win the BDO then switch to PDC and beat Taylor next season in most tournaments.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Another Darts question is...

Are the rumours true that the Premier League this year will be:

01. Taylor
02. van Barneveld
03. Wade
04. Jenkins
05. King
06. Baxter
WC: Lewis
WC: Whitlock

Looks SPANKINGLY good if so...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

01. Taylor
02. van Barneveld
03. Wade
04. Jenkins
05. King
06. Baxter

Not 100% sure about Lewis being the wild card, but I know Whitlock is playing in it. It will be a very good watch, Taylor will win it though. True hero, that bloke.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
P.s That is purely winnings and doesn't include any sponsorship or non ranking events such as Premier league or GSOD.

Looking at that spreadsheet it's not clear what the winnings period is for as it now seems to include two world championships. so it might be spread over more than one year :shrug:

I might work it out later if I can be arsed.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

01. Taylor
02. van Barneveld
03. Wade
04. Jenkins
05. King
06. Baxter

Sky might give one of the wildcards to Gary Anderson due to some of the evenings up in sweaty land...probably at the expense of Lewis

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bobby George has predicted that Chisnall (BDO finalist losing 3 sets to nil) will win the BDO then switch to PDC and beat Taylor next season in most tournaments.

Just goes to show that Bobby George knows shit all..Just look at the averages, Chisnall would not take a set off Taylor.
Or even be in the top 8 in the pdc.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Whitlock is pretty much comfirmed for one WC spot

I heard a rumour before the WC that Anderson had already signed a deal to be in the next PL when he switched to the PDC.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whitlock is pretty much comfirmed for one WC spot

I heard a rumour before the WC that Anderson had already signed a deal to be in the next PL when he switched to the PDC.

Well, least that should guarantee someone will be getting a drubbing every week... Him... He'll be no better than Mardle last year... I'd rather see Lewis in and eight great players rather than sacrificing a great player to keep a sweaty or two happy.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Did Phil Taylor get done for a sex offence some years ago ? Im sure he did, with a girl in a caravan. If he didnt i shall delete my post after 24 hours.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

01. Taylor
02. van Barneveld
03. Wade
04. Jenkins
05. King
06. Baxter