Lancing
I bet we are all looking forward to

Human Centipede 3 - Final Sequence.

NOT.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Irreversible.

Left me feeling very unsettled after I'd watched it. Throughout the film the camera is constantly moving, spinning, panning etc. except for two scenes which happen to be shockingly violent. During those scenes the camera is still as a dead man's chest, forcing you to watch these moments of horrible violence.

I've seen this. It's shocking, especially the 13 minute rape scene. The opening scene is enough to unsettle anyone.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Dead Mans Shoes is an excellent film, someone mentioned threads on here a while back, made me want to watch it. Thought it was utter crap to be honest. The only part i liked about it, was when the guy and his girlfriend are sitting in the car listening to the radio and the guy on the radio announces that Brighton beat Pompey 2-1 haha. The only film I've ever found really disturbing is Requiem For a Dream, really horrible film to sit through. Another one i'd like to throw in the ring is Pans Labyrinth. I thought it was going to be like a Disney style fairytale sort of film until someone gets his faced caved in with a bottle. Excellent film though, recommend watching it if you haven't seen it.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The Vanishing - a Belgian (I think) film...I watched this on TV a few years ago, not knowing anything about it. I was really quite disturbed by it, and still get shivers up the spine when I think of it now.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Repulsion by Roman Polanski - saw it when I was about 17, had nightmares for months afterwards

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Irreversible.

Left me feeling very unsettled after I'd watched it. Throughout the film the camera is constantly moving, spinning, panning etc. except for two scenes which happen to be shockingly violent. During those scenes the camera is still as a dead man's chest, forcing you to watch these moments of horrible violence.

Great shout....the scene in the subway is just about the most uncomfortable I've ever felt watching a film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here