Dare I risk....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
having a burger tonight?

Normally have a luverly pie, but fancy a change...

What's the verdict - any good?

East Stand - if that makes a difference!

:)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't do it, I made the same mistake then someone sat next to me with a pie and I knew I'd made a mistake

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
think they have changed the burgers. First 1 i had a few weeks ago was rancid. But gave it another go friday and was lovely, really thick meat. Go on, do it

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
ok, thanks.

Just fancy something different; when oh when is the Balti Pie coming out?.... :drool:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Had my first cheese burger Friday after having a pie every game prior. It was LUSH.
Really think meaty burger. May have another tonight...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
As a seasoned eater of football ground food, I disagree with all the criticisms of the Amex food. The pies are the clear highlight but the hot dogs are actually quite good. The burgers have massively improved, the ine I had against Doncaster was on a par with Peterborough's London Road for being complete rubbish. They're not bad now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Power of Mind

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Put it this way, normally i have a pie before the game and i am yet to see Brighton lose at home this season (did not go to Liverpool game as was on holiday). However on Friday, i had dinner just before leaving the house so was not very hungry before the game, and look what happened! Thankfully i was able to get one at half time. So i effectively rescued a point for the Albion. I will of course go back to having a pie before the game for tonight.

So lesson here, stick to what you know works, especially tonight! Unless of course you don't believe in all that superstitious crap :smile:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've got a Hattrick ticket token for a free hotdog so I might chance that tonight. No onions of course.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well I had the burger at the Sunderland game and it left me feeling rough until the following Sunday - I'd give it a swerve

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I've got a Hattrick ticket token for a free hotdog so I might chance that tonight. No onions of course.

I've got one for a pie, but read the small print - its not a free hot dog, its a buy one get one free, so its actually for two half price hot dogs. I am sure Trading Standards will be interested!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Had my first cheese burger Friday after having a pie every game prior. It was LUSH.
Really think meaty burger. May have another tonight...

To make last night even more of a misery, I had another cheese burger, and it was horrid!
Seemed to be a completely different burger! No where near as thick and meaty. Overcooked too.
If it wasn't right before kick off, I would have complained it was that bad.
Back to the pies I go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports