Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Rose loan?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
According to reports this morning in a tabloid he's growing frustrated at lack of playing time and may look for a loan in january. Left back who can score thunderbolts, whatcha think fellow humans?

D

Deleted member 18477

now that's a player i'd like to have on my side! hungry, quick and great ability!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I struggle to think anyone would say no.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He plays left back for Spur now. But he said yesterday that he's looking for a Premier League loan move if he has to go out from WHL again.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I suspect it's unlikely, could definitely see him wanting to stay in the PL as mentioned above....but then of course there is the intangible of the Gus Factor (a la CMS and Vicente).

If there's even the slightest chance, then yes please.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Too old, and too small:

dannyrose.jpg

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
There isn't too many Premier League clubs who really need a left back in except maybe Sunderland, I think it's a realistic shout but can't see it happening.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
[yt]XALVPwkor7U[/yt]

without question.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Left back? :lolol:

They are trying to convert him from an attacking left winger to a left back. When has that ever worked? Deffinitely not the answer.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Just watched his interview before the Spurs - Rubin Kazin game.
Not the most intelligent of speaking men, but not many footballers are. What came across in the interview he's desperate to play football and does'nt want to sit on the Spurs bench each Saturday. However, I don't think Harry will allow him to go out on loan whilst they're still in Europe. He mentioned its a possible 17 games of Europa Football until the Final, so that could tempt him to say at Spurs after January.
The clips they did show, he looks a quality pacy left-back and would slot in nicely with the formation we play. I doubt he would cost that much in wages either, having not really broken in the Spurs first team on a regular basis.

blazey59

Oct 20, 2011
Chesterfield
I am just watching CH5, and they have just interviewed Danny Rose and he has clearly stated he wants first team football and if thats means going to a championship club, thats what he wants to do.

I just hope Gus is watching the telly

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Starts at LB tonight in the Europa League (C5), so will see how he gets on. Don't think he set the world alight at Bristol City last season, and he hasn't particularly impressed me when I've seen him for England u21s, but it would seem he's made decent strides recently - in that left back role at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here